Another Exploration, Another Trap

I opened my eyes gently and slowly.

‘Up to now, I can't believe it that we are here. Never had I known that my death was going to be so painless. I didn't cry. I didn't scream for help. I only opened my mouth to insult an artefact and that was it. Wait... Did our neighbour send that thing to murder me? It came from his wall. Did... He killed me? Wh-why? Oh! Shit and shit. Those two couldn't get along and so he did this to see mum cry and suffer with sorrow. Goodness. Anyway, I can't conclude whether it was him. After all, I was always calling for my own demise. So here I am. Goddamn, where could this guardian be? I guess I may need him to explain a lot of shit to me.’

‘Well, I guess you'll have to fall asleep again cause from what we've seen so far, your wishes are all coming true in some kind of dream.’

‘This is all still so confusing. If my dreams or wishes have come true, why do I still need to sleep and get a touch of them?’

‘I suppose dreams remain dreams regardless of whether they've come true or not. Don't you like the feeling? The experience? Like the one you've just had?’

‘Talk about it. This devil is so full of himself. He didn't even slide a finger down my pussy.’

‘Wow. I like the acknowledgement that  you now have a pussy.’

‘Of course I always had one. But thanks to society, I thought I didn't.’

‘Society, society. So, I hope you still wish to head back there and help Satan out with his hobby. Or whatever he refers it to.’

‘He needs my help?’

‘It's up to him. But, I presume he will, at some point. Don't you wanna join him? And show hell to the pathetic society?’

‘Of course, why not? I guess I'll have the opportunity to meet that nothing-for-good pastor and get some answers while I throttle his pathetic self.’

‘I hope you'll manage. You're still new to this. You'll need help or experience while you attack him. He might actually be watching over you as we speak. You never know he's equally evil.’

‘Interesting. I really feel for the innocent souls that indeed accept to follow the dark dressed in white.’ I shook my head.

‘You know that it is what it is. They are meant to be where they're. Not everyone is gonna be like you. You know better how to embrace who you're. Their brains will hardly think beyond what they see. I doubt they ever imagine like you.’

I shrugged. ‘It is what it is. So, what next? When do you think we're gonna get our next dream?’

‘I can't say, really. But I guess we have to try out another weird move or exploration so that we can fall asleep ASAP.’

‘You're making sense. I don't know what got into you.’

‘Just know, sometimes I'm sharp and sometimes, I'm completely off or blunt. But thanks to the devil's intervention, I guess I'ma be sharper for longer from now on.’

‘Goddamn you.’

‘I know right.’ I let out a silent laugh, bending forward more in my position. My hands still touched the mattress as I stood facing a dimly lit wall opposite.

‘I'm really insane.’

‘So what?’

‘Hey!’ Another laughter. This one had a bit of a croaky sound escaping my throat this time around. I quickly covered my mouth and looked around to see if no one had noticed my actions. I even laughed more when I realised that I was perhaps making a fool out of myself.