4.You Were There

CAITLIN'S CHAPTER

I woke up with Barry sleeping so soundly next to me, he looked so adorable he always did. I was starting to get really bad chest pains lately but I hadn't told Barry because I didn't want to worry him.

Barry woke up a few minutes later and saw Caitlin looking at him they smiled at each other, then Barry jumped on top of Caitlin "Good morning" he said with the smile of the sun, and gently leaned on top of her and kissed her sweet lips.
This really hurt Caitlin but she loved it when he kissed her like that.

Barry kissed me to make sure I knew he meant it and oh I knew he meant it.
He started to playfully bite my bottom lip, not hard but boy did it turn me on.
He lifted off my chest smiled and said

"Coffee" and I nodded, after Barry leaned on my chest it felt like all my ribs had caved in and was hurting when I was speaking and breathing.

I sat down at the kitchen counter while Barry made the coffee, I got a light tickle in my throat that made me cough and that made me feel like a sledgehammer smacked me in the chest. Barry turned around not thinking anything of it and placed a cup of hot coffee on the counter in front of me, "You feeling ok Cait" he asked starting to realise something was up.

"I'm fine" I said as if I was keeping half the air in my lungs, and completely gave away that I wasn't fine. he reached over the counter and grabbed my hand "I wasn't born yesterday Dr.Snow" he said raising his eyebrows.

"It's my chest...its really sore" I said having to take a brake in between, " maybe you still need some rest, come on I will help you to your room" he said with the most kindest voice in the world.

He walked over to me and helped me up, I got a massive head rush and I fell into his arms, "woah, you ok" he asked",
I started feeling dizzy and seeing blurred shapes and I passed out in his arms.

I woke up around 15 minutes later with Barry sitting next to me dabbing my head with a wet towel. he had taken me back to my bedroom and laid me down on my bed, there was still pains in my chest but they were feeling a lot better than before I passed out.

"Cait, what happened" he asked looking really concerned. I sat up and leaned against the headboard and Barry moved up closer to me and put his hand on myn. "I started getting really sore pains in my chest, and felt dizzy and saw shapes". Barry didn't answer but he moved closer and kissed me on the lips, I don't know how as it is scientifically impossible but this made the pain go away,then I kissed him back because I didn't want him to stop.

And one thing led to another.

And after all that was done I felt something soft rubbing against my cheek like a feather. I looked over to Barry and he was rubbing my cheek. we smiled at each other and stared into each other's eyes, Barry's eyes reminded me of a sunset or the light of the moon reflecting on the water, they were beautiful just like him.

"I'm glad I got hit by that lightning"he said and I looked at him in confusion.
"Because it brought me you".