Chapter 08

"Gorgeous! One more!... Perfection~"

The man wearing a neon pink dress and flamengo headdress stood behind the photographer, beaming with pride as Hellion modeled his creation.

Hellion's outfit perfectly matched his bad boy image. The torn edges and worn fabric added to his rebellious persona.

Watching him, Hellion displayed no signs of being drunk as he flawlessly posed in the outfit.

Earlier, despite the lingering scent of alcohol that emanated from Hellion, the staff greeted him with their usual warmth and familiarity. It was as if this wasn't the first time he had shown up to work drunk.

Hah... Why am I even surprised?

His last name alone would be enough to silence people's mouths.

"Ohh~ that's so intense!"

My attention returned to Hellion when the designer spoke again, and when I glanced at him, his stare was already fixed on me.

Yeah right, it's really intense.

Intense hatred for me.

If looks could really kill, I'd probably be lying on the floor right now, dead.

He's probably still angry because of what happened earlier. It took a lot of physical argument before he finally followed his schedule, even though he was reluctant to do so.

I really don't have a choice. I don't want to appear incompetent on my first day of work, especially with so many people keeping an eye on Hellion.

Maximillian has hired people to monitor every move of Hellion, including his driver, Hans.

After what happened that night, security around the Sullivans siblings became extremely tight. It took us agents several years just to get a chance to infiltrate.

Of course, Hellion is unaware of this.

That cunning eldest son has always been a challenge for me.

"Carry my things," we were all walking out of the company where the photoshoot took place. Along with me were Hellion's manager, Georgelyn, and Hans when he suddenly appeared and quickly took the two bags carried by George and handed them over to me.

I immediately caught them.

"Hans, the keys."

Hans immediately complied. As soon as Hellion got the keys, he turned to the two of them. "You two can go home, and you..."

He pointed to me immediately.

"You drive," and he walked ahead of us while the three of us stopped.

How childish...

The two had no choice. They both looked at me with pity, but I just smiled at them, indicating that I'm fine since I also expected this.

I quickly followed Hellion who was waiting by the car. I approached him while holding the two bags tightly.

"You're too slow."

Ha... should I just kill him? Should I just finish the mission assigned to me six years ago?

But if I do that, Mauwi and I will forever be hunted by the Sullivans, and the agents' lives will be at risk.

I look at him and gave him a sweet smile then slightly bowed my head.

"I offer my sincere apologies from the depths of my heart, Young Master. I pledge to endeavor diligently next time to spare you any further inconvenience."