Bonus Part: In His Arms

It took ages before you finally convinced Touya to release you. You didn't mind, of course, but the paranoia of being caught together was mounting with each passing minute. You thought it best if the two of you didn't leave the bathroom together. You didn't need the League asking any more questions. As it turned out, though, you had taken so long in there that Toga was knocked out on the couch right beside her masked friend.

"Huh? Hey, To- ah, Dabi. I think they're all asleep." You called to him in a hushed whisper. Touya stuck his head out around the corner to see for himself.

"Thank God." He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Come on." He grabbed hold of your wrist, causing you to nearly drop the dirty clothes in your hand, and led you to the other end of the hall. The two of you stepped inside the bedroom, and Touya shut and locked the door behind you.

It was a simply furnished place: a queen-sized bed in the center with a fluffy-looking cream duvet, a set of wooden dressers stood off to the right, and a dark brown desk at the left. The floor was carpeted with a tan shag, and the curtain was pulled down over the window just behind the headboard. You plopped your soiled clothes down in the corner and made your way to the bed. Touya strode over and snatched the wooden chair from the desk. Returning to the bedroom door, he wedged the back of the seat underneath the door handle.

"I don't want another goddamn interruption tonight." He growled. You giggled.

"Hey, they don't seem all that bad. I'm sure they'd stay out if we asked."

Touya rolled his eyes. "Trust me, those assholes will barge in here for anything. Only reason we get the bed tonight is because Toga fell asleep on the couch. She's usually hogging it." Having reduced his paranoia with the block on the door, he sauntered back over to you. You ran your hands along the cool fabric underneath you. The frame of this bed was lifted so high off the ground that your feet could only graze the floor.

"Besides..." Touya placed his hands on your knees, supporting himself on your legs as he looked down on you. "Do you really want them to know we're in here together?" He smirked. A furious fuchsia flush flooded your face. You gazed up at him amorously, and a shy smile crept in. You didn't bother to fight it. Your heart thumped hard, rhythmic beats in your chest, and you found yourself getting lost in his ocean-like eyes.

"No." You whispered.

The two of you leaned forward, bringing your lips together in a tender kiss. There was no hesitation between you anymore. Touya's hands ran up the length of your thighs as he positioned himself between them. You leaned back on the plush comforter and slid your arms around his neck, inviting him to join you. Touya happily obliged. His right hand traveled upwards along your hip and snaked its way behind your back to pull your torso closer to his. His left hand supported his weight on the mattress as he hovered over you. Your legs curled up and attached themselves to his sides shakily while your fingers tangled themselves in his coarse hair. You weren't sure you'd ever get used to this feeling. Your breathing grew heavier, and you eagerly loosened the tension in your jaw to deepen your kiss. Touya returned the sentiment, licking subtly at your lips with every pass.

You met his tongue gently with the tip of your own. Once... twice... and finally a third time before you ventured to press into him harder. A soft groan left Touya as you did. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, lowering himself onto his elbow, and encircling your head with his arm. You happily leaned into his protective caress, but couldn't help feeling a bit embarrassed for having coaxed such a noise from the man. With your lips still locked, Touya positioned himself more securely onto the bed, pulling the both of you up to the pillows. His pelvis pushed against yours as you shifted. The feeling of him throbbing against you lasted only a moment, but it was unexpected all the same. A quiet whine of surprise came involuntarily from your throat.

Touya's lips released yours as he moved off of you. He flopped himself onto the sheets beside your still-trembling form. His eyes were still closed as he ran his hand down your tricep and forearm until he gripped your scarred wrist. Touya pulled you close and wrapped his arms securely around you. Your head came to rest naturally in the crook of his shoulder. The air around the two of you was a bit stifling, a quality you assumed was brought on by Touya's quirk. You didn't mind. If anything, it only served as a catalyst for your bashfulness. Touya's You quirk was dependent on his emotions, after all. The idea caused butterflies to swirl in your stomach.

You hugged him tight and snuggled your face into his chest. Touya's leg came up over yours, trapping your entire body in his embrace. He peppered slow and tiny kisses into your hair before resting his chin on top of your head. For a while, the world was still. It was bliss. Touya's body relaxed in your arms, and he let out a long breath.

"I'm sorry you had such a rough day." He almost whispered. "I guess it was partly my fault, but... I'm glad you're still here."

Your heart was warmed by his apology. Though it had been one hell of a day, His statement confused you a but. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" You asked.

Touya didn't respond immediately, but his arms tightened around you. "I just... figured maybe it was all more trouble than I'm worth."

His self-deprecating comment wasn't anything new - you'd heard plenty like it from him as kids. Still, it didn't sit right with you. Though the two of you had only been reunited a few days now, most of the moments you spent together were truly the happiest you'd been in a long time - all because he was there.

"I just got you back, Touya. I don't plan on losing you again." You said, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. "I'm not going anywhere."

Touya's chest rose dramatically as he sucked in a harsh breath of air. He let it out shakily, bringing his head down to place his lips on your forehead. His hand came up to caress your head, and he petted your hair. "I missed you so much, (Y/n)." He whispered meekly. You closed your eyes, a sense of peace draping over you gently.

You wondered about the concerns of your talk on the balcony. The knowledge that Stiller and the others didn't know what you'd been up to made things much easier in your mind. You weren't a criminal - you could still reason with them: about your disappearance, about Touya, about everything. You hadn't messed it up. There was still a chance you could be a hero; a chance to live freely - outside of Stiller's rule. A chance for you and Touya to have a life.

As you drifted to sleep in Touya's arms, you thought about the promise he'd made to you so many years ago:

'I'll take you with me.'

Now, you would do the same for him.

________

Alright, I gave y'all 3 parts in 4 days. I now return to the shadows. -u-

~*Lambda*~