INVISIBLE STRING!

INVISIBLE STRING!

ron weasley
kates kinley

golden trio era
years 1-7

"how is it that you are always so
cheerful, even when life tries its
hardest to make you miserable?"

"...sheer willpower
and pure stubbornness?"

   KATES KINLEY is a light in a dark tunnel. She's an optimist with a fiery spirit, always managing to stay positive even when life tries its damnedest to bring her down. Raised in a loveless household by former Voldemort loyalists, Kates made it a point to stray as far from her family's expectations of her as possible. She was sorted into Gryffindor, befriended all sorts of people her parents would curse if they got the chance, and played a part in the true downfall of the man who promised them the world. And, of course, there was Ron Weasley...

   RON WEASLEY spent most of his youth as a self-proclaimed pessimist. For someone raised in a household with so much love, many often wondered why the hell he couldn't just look on the bright side once and a while. But as he and Kates Kinley found themselves growing closer, Ron found it easier to be optimistic.

But, let's start at the beginning, shall we?

disclaimer:
Some scenes are adapted from the books, some from the movies, and some are slightly altered versions of both! I usually just do whichever suits the scene best / whichever I like the best lol

dedications:
weaslebees -GRIMMIEPLACE rawhorror flowersforophelia thank you guys for being the coolest!!! also everyone else who's reading this, I appreciate you so much, thanks for being here!

note:
Hello friends! For anyone who's been around a while, you'll recognize bits of this story! I've missed writing Ron and Kates so much, but wanted to do it a little differently this time. I wanted to incorporate all their years of Hogwarts while also taking out some hard-to-write filler scenes AND making it all around easier / more fun for me to write lol, so here we are!

Many of the scenes will sort of stand on their own, and the time that passes between chapters could be anywhere from a day to a year (I will note the dates each chapter takes place during to avoid confusion of course). Some chapters will be long, others will be short. Basically, it's just a bunch of pieces of the story of Ron and Kates! I will say the year with the most chapters is probably going to be HBP! The structure's a bit unique, but I hope you all love it!

love, elle