chapter 3!

You're by nezuko / tanjiro! You told about the cute boy you Saw in the train😉
_________________________________________mhhmmmmhm! (Omg you like a uppermoon?!) Nezuko said shocked. Im at my self an uppermoon- you said laughing, Hmmm (sorry) no worries Its okay! Imma go ig bye yall! . Bye, tanijro! Bye  nezuko *i left and got in the train again*

*sees  akaza / sits next to him* you're still in the train? You asked and raised an eyebrow. Yup Waiting for you! Akaza said. Wanna go out? akaza asked with an smirk. Sure!

You said I think i Saw you before did you go to the Infinity Castle but muzan never let you talk to me? Asked akaza. Uhm yes.. Did you say. Well wanne go out today. Did you ask. Sure i tough you're never going to ask it. Says akaza. *he gives you a kiss*lets go here out~. Says akaza. Okay but heres my house-. Did you say. *yall walket out* its the Meaning we go to ur house~. Says akaza. *yall walket to y/n's House* weres you're bed room? Asked akaza. Here! Did you say. He trow you on ur bed / Kisses you. A-a-a-akaza.... W-w-we j-just met... Did you say. So? Asked akaza. After a while you guys did it but you forgot ur pills..... You guys go out side / akaza haves to go to thw Infinity castle.. MORE PARTS ARE COMMING TMR!!
_________________________________________249 Words😮‍💨😮‍💨 see you next time😙