noting to say

Akaza takes you to the infinity castle. Babe you alr? You started crying again after a few years. What did he do? TELL ME! you started crying louder bc you're now also thinking of your pasht (you got abused)

Akaza's pov. Shit what did I do

Your pov. Don't cry don't cry don't cry

No ones pov. I'm so sorry that I'm crying I-i... Tell me please what did he do. He raped me.... HE DID WAT. you cover your ears bc of the yelling. I'm sorry babe I don't mean to scream. It's okay. You passed out. akaza carrys you to your room. It's all my fault.. Akaza walked out your room. 4 days have passed and you woke up when every one wat sleeping you started walking around the infinity castle. Mhm I'm still tired how long was I sleeping? Did you ask your self. You're sitting on the ground. The sun is going down and every one is comming out there room seeing you aweke. You're rubbing your eyes.

Akaza's pov. She's so cute when she is sleepy.

Daki's pov. SHE'S AWEKE FINALLY!?

gyutaro's pov. Huh she's aweke?

Muzans / the rest povs. UGH SHE DINT DIE?!

BABE!! I MISSED YOU!?!? akaza hugged you. You hugged back. This won't be the first time I'll be in a little coma..
_________________________________________IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY