chapter 6

The maker again!!! I hope yall like my friends one :))) lets start!
_________________________________________akaza sees yunaka he Smiles at her! (As friends rerember yunaka is whjt Muzan) yunaka is you're bsf! Akaza? You were on a Mission right? Says yunaka whit a soft voice. Well im done I finally found the Blue Spider Lilly and now im finally done. Says akaza. You're scared Because you dont know were you're baby is. WERES MY CHILT! did you screan. Daki is whit her out side Walking. Says akaza. I dint know Demons get pregnant. Says yunaka. We also dint know that. Did you say. Daki cones whit you're Little girl in side. (Bella is you're childs name) hey daki! Did you say. Hey bestie! Says Daki back. Here's you're child. She gives Bella. Thank you so much. Did you say. No proplem. Says Daki. DAKI HOW DARE YOU TO COME CLOSE TO ME I FK HATE YPU REREMBER. screams yunaka. Im sorry I forgot. Says Daki calm. Neukt walked in the room as tiny She can ;). MHMMMHM (HEYY I MJSSED YALL) . Says nezuko. NEZUKO COME BACK!. Screams tanjiro. Oh hey Guys I dint know yall were here! Says tanjiro. Is okay! Did yall say. Nezuko come here! Did you say. Nezuko runs to you and hugs you! Let me Braid you're hair! Did you say. You braids nezuko's hair mean while yhe others talks! You just like misuri now! Did you say. Go run to the rest! Did you say. Nezuko runs by the other. (You adopted tanjiro/nezuko btw)  wow nezuko you look so cool! Says tanjiro. You look Nice! Says Daki. Ugh her again... You look SO FK PRETTY IM JELOUS. Says yunaka. You're beatiful sweaty! Says akaza. You look really cool! Says bella. Bella wanne have your hair done so HES come here! Did you say. Bella runs as hard She can and sits in front of you so you can do her hair like nezuko, mitsuri! Done run to the rest ill come too. Did you say. You walked to the rest / Bella runs. So pretty Bella! Did they all say. But my wife is the most beutiful girl in the word. Says akaza to me. You started blushing. Evry one are going to sleep axept you and Akaza. Yall are kissing rlly Long! Akaza whant to do it.... He askee if you acept to do it and you axept and yall sit is for the Whole Night you moaned the Whole Night🤭. In the morning. You're making break fast mean while you're pregnant but yall dont know ur pregnant but after 1 week but you have pinapple akza Will be angry at you😏! After one week.... UR PREGNANT WHY DINT YOU FK TELL ME HOW LONG ARE YOU PREGNANT! screams akaza. Daddy pls stop! Says bella. I dont know how Long im pregnant I dint know it at my self. Did you say mean while crying. OH NKW YOU'RE CRYING CRY CRY I DONT CARE. screams akaza. PLS JUST GO I DONT CARE WERE I DONT WANNE SEE YOU AGAIN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. Did you Scream akaza slappe you rlly hard you Fell on the Floor (on your back) he go's to you guys room leaving you there. MOM! Wat happen are you alright? Ask janjiro. Oh I just Fell yes im alright... Did you say. You're Standing up again. Mom I Heard evry thing... Says tanjiro. Im sorry hun.. Did you say. Daki runs in the room. YOU LITTLE TELL ME NEXT TIME YOUR PREGANT. screams daki. Sorry daki I dint know I was pregnant. Did you say. Its alright weres akaza? Ask daki. I-i-i-i dont know.. Says you. What did that Mother fucker do now. Ask daki. We just are angry at each other...
_________________________________________OMG 637 WORDS😭 that's Enough I hope! Bye! o(〃^▽^〃)o