cant laugh..

So my gf is alive she wasn't in her body?... Wispers akaza. You walked back to the infinity castle like noting happend. You're in the infinity castle seeing everyone worried. What happen? YOU'RE ALIVE!? screams muzan. yes why won't i? Bc you were a day gone. Oh really? You walked to your room. Why can't I cry etc?.. What do this mean?! You're stressing really bad and started to hurt your self thinking that will help. Some one was rushing in your room. WAT ARE YOU DOING?!. screams akaza. You hides the knife and the blood. Nothing.. I SWEAR HERE WAS BLOOD!! There isn't blood here. Oh alr. Akaza walks awey and you continue hurting your self but akaza was spying on you. You're going to sleep. In the middle of the day you walked out your room dripping blood around your arm and you started fake smiling like doma and shinobu. 

Your pov : I hate fake smiling this is so annoying why can't I just tell them I can't cry etc.

No ones pov. Babe what's wrong I see that some thing is wrong. It's noting hun. Oh alr. Imma go do my mission bye! Did you say. You runs out the infinity castle. (Btw you have a nezuko run) my mission was to kill a random girl. That will be easy right. Oh wait it's night. You see a random girl whit black hair. Do you wamme be a demon? ~  NO LEAVE ME ALONE?! sorry but it's my job to kill you and make you a demon~ oh. She runs awey and you fallow her and killed her. That was easy. You runs back to the infinity castle. BABE WHAT HAPPEND YOUR UNDER THE BLOOD?! oh I killed some one. You smiled. Oh thank god I was thinking you will die. I will only die if I'm in the sun also not like that. You're going to your room akaza if fallowing you. You're ready~ huh why are you here ready for wat? Don't moan~ says akaza

Your pov. We're doing it now in the infinity castle I never did it before what if I moan what will happen...

No ones pov. So are you ready? ~ yes I'm ready.. Akaza looked at you. Why are you sad? I'm not!! All right let's do it than. He puts his d!ck in you v!gina. You started moaningean while you tryd not to. I'm so sorry akaza I just can't nghhh~ stop it I'm so sorry.. It's okay~ he continue doing it. You started moaning pretty hard and akaza stopped. I'm so so so sorry love!! It's okay it's not your fault do your clothes on I have all ready mine on. You're doing your clothes on and walked out the infinity castle whit akaza. Akaza started carrying you and kissed you. You're standing again mean while kissing him but.. Your ex what's watching you... (Rengoku) babe I thing were watched.. Don't worry it's okay do you wanne rest on the ground? Sure. You guys are sitting on the ground your on akaza's lap allmost sleeping. You're so cute~ thank you! Wait... Aren't you rengoku? Long time no see. WERES AKAZA. he's in the infinity castle you go whit me~ he takes you to a random place and take your T-shirt off. I have a bf leave me alone!! Don't worry he won't find out~ HE WILL!! You started crying a hour later akaza bursted it the room. WHY IS MY GF HALF NAKED AND IS BANDED ON A CHAIR?! YOU CAN TAKE HER JEEZ.. Akaza takes you to the infinity castle.
_________________________________________OMG THIS WASN'T EASY TO MAKE 😭 jeez 614 word..