ENJOYYYYYYY <333

Let me help her leave us 2 alone than please! Akaza leaves you on a bed. after some hours you woke up healty. What happend? You woke up! I made you healty again. Thank you so much!! It's okay it's my job! Daki smiled. You can go now. You tanked daki again and go out the infinity castle seeing genya again (ppl can in this story life for ever) SHOOT. you screams for akaza mean while you run awey. AKAZA PLEASE COME! she dint die huh? THAN ILL MAKE HER DIE. genya is fallowing you. AKAZA PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Your pov. Oh wait I'm a upper moon 1

No ones pov. You stopped and fight him. Genya hunter you pretty much but you made him dead. It hurts but oh well.. You walked back to the infinity castle whit a scar over your eye/a scar made by your lips and by your nose. Blood is dripping off your head you don't walk well... You're in the infinity castle. You sees akaza but you ignore him.

Your pov. Why dint I just die in that 100 years? Why dint I die in that fight?

No ones pov. Why are you ignoring me y/n. Mhm? Why are you ignoring me did you forgot I'm your bf? No I dint I'm just hurt a lil. Why tf dint you scream my name. I DID?! you slapped him and than he sees all the blood. I DINT KNOW YOU WILL BE ANGRY?! Screams akaza. You walks to your room. You started crying blood. Hey daki here let me in please I heard you're crying and got into a fight.. Go in. You see daki looking worried. You have your hands in frond of your face. Let me see your hands. You let see your hand and face. Omg why dint you just rest? I-i don't know I'm sorry... It's okay just don't be so dumb next time to fight some one whit a gun. Alr. You guys hugged for 5 mins. Yk your my bff daki? Yes I know. I have to go now! Bye. Bye! Daki leaves forgot abt your face. It's allmost morning imma sleep. A day later. (It's night) imma walk out side ig. You tryd to walk but fell really hard that every one heard it. OUCH SHIT OUCH OUCH OUCH. your door was locked every one tryd to come in. Muzan got the door open sees you laying on the floor. DAKI HELP HER NOW! IM ON MY WAY!! Akaza runs to you guys whit daki. You started crying of the pain. Daki take you on your bed and helps you again. Some hours later. Shit shit I think she died. Wait she is alive! You woke up. Next time rest please for a week. Okay ty daki. Np it's my job. Daki walks awey when akaza runs in side. YOU ALR WAT HAPPENS? I just fell. You still have blood bc of genya yk? Oh I forgot. Akaza  kisses you. He carrys you round the infinity castle bc he don't whant you to be all the time in your bedroom.
_________________________________________have no idea any more I'm sorry?!