chapter 4

Btw you're pregnant <3 go tell that to ur brother you dint know you had a Brother? Hehe. He's name is Kai btw
_________________________________________hey Kai... Did you say. What's uppp. Did he say. So uhm im... You are ti scared to tell him so you stoppen. YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT HUH? did he Scream in ur face. IM SORRY! Did you scream back. FIRST YOU'RE A DEMON AT 3 NKW YOU PREGNANT AT 100? WHIT WHO. did he Scream. WHIT SOME ONE I REALLY LOVE ANF IF YOU DINT AXEPT IT IT ISN'T MY FAULT! did you Scream back again. WHO IS IT ALSO A DEMON? did he Scream at you again. YES YES! did you Scream too. GO AWEY CALL YOU STUPID BF AND LEAVE GOT IT. did he Scream. Whit tears you run out the House as fast that you can did you finally found akaza.. AKAZA! 😭😭did you Scream and crying at the same time. What's wrong babe? Did he ask. I got kicked out my House by my own Brother.. Did you say. Come to the Infinity castle! Did he say happy. Im pregnant muzan Will hate me after he vind out! Did you say. Dont worry he won't WAIT YOUR PREGNANT AM I THE DAD. did he ask. Yes!! Did you say. Come here well just go he wil not vind out you wil go in my room as much that you can! Did he say. Okay if you say so... Did you say. (In the Infinity caste yall run to his room and you're oh his bed) thank you akaza! Did you say. No proplem m'lady. did he say. Btw you cant eat pizza / pin Apple / Anything salty. Did he say. You started crying bc you loved that food to much.... Dont cry hun. Did he say. HAHA is there really crying in akaza's room I bet iys him! Says doma. Stop making fun of him maybe its some one else! Says daki. Ill look by Akaza. Says daki *she go's in Akaza's room and sees you / akaza Kissing* OMGGGG. says daki. You hided your Belly bc its allready big bc its 8 month later!  Daki wat are you doing here.. Says akaza. Im so sorry I Heard crying and wanne chek im so sorry!! Says daki. Its okay.. Did you say calm. Can I have pin Apple? Did you ask. NO. Scream Akaza. Why not? Asked daki. Who is going to say it? Ask akaza. Me. Well im pregnant.. Did you say. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK WHY DIN'T TELL MY EARLYER. Scream daki.
_________________________________________ILL MAKE MORE BUT THAN WHEN IT CONTINUE!! 437 WORDS ISN'T EASY TO DO😭
OOh well well have akaza~😍

 _________________________________________ILL MAKE MORE BUT THAN WHEN IT CONTINUE!! 437 WORDS ISN'T EASY TO DO😭OOh well well have akaza~😍

Hes looks scared- OR IS HE SCARED YOU GET UR BABY SOON😏