chapter 7 - idk 💅🏻

IMMA FK K!LL THIS MOTHER FUCKER. Screams daki. Dont K!LL MY FATHER!! Screams tanjiroDON'T KILL HIM!! I'm going to talk to him!! Did you say. You walked to him. I'm sorry I don't mean it akaza I was just angry.. It's okay but we need to kiss now. Says akaza. You guys kissed for 2 mins and walked back. WHO ARE YOU TO ARGUMENT WHIT HER!! says daki. No its okay!! Oh my.. My.. My.. MY WATER BROKE. did you say. YIPPIE WE WILLEN GET A NEW BROTHER!!! screams tajiro/nezuko and Bella. After 1 Hour giving birt!! His name Will be.. Uhmm.... Jay? Asked akaza. I love that name! 5 years later!! You are whit akaza Shopping cuz why not? You Saw a pretty dress but you dint had Enough money. (You guys can for 4 hours in the Sun and 1 sec later you guys Will burn) akaza sees you look at the dress all the time. You like that dress huh? Yes its beutiful. Did you say. You guys are 3 hours Shopping and you have your dress! Akaza we need to go back we're 3 hours in the Sun. 30 more minutes! Says akaza. 1 hour later... AKAZA I'M BURNING HELP!!!! SORRY HUN I'M IN A SHADOW. some people see you burning and throws you in a shadow mean while your half dead. Weres that bitch. Did you say. Who do you mean? Did the strange man ask. You stare at akaza whit a dead stare. Him. Oh him what's wrong whit him? Says the strange man. He's my bf he left me burning. You runs to akaza mean while your in the sun than again.
_________________________________________OMFG SORRY IF I DON'T POST SOME WEEKS I WAS BUSY!