1

Third Person Pov

Darrian knocked on the door with a smile on his face and then he frowned once ethan opened the door. "Where's david?" Darrian asks. "Out so you should go home" Ethan says attempting to close the door but darrian put his hand up stopping the door. "Nice try but he texted me asking me to come over" Darrian says. "Oh you right so let me correct myself ion want you here" Ethan says and darrian rolled his eyes. Darrian and ethan never really liked each other for a number of reasons. 

The two were forced to deal with each other due to them being in the same friend group. Ethan moved away from the door and called david. David came down the stairs and laughed at the annoyed look on both their faces. "Let me guess another argument" David says. "Man don't even worry bout it lets go" Darrian says going upstairs to david's room. "Ion get why you friends with him" Ethan says before going to the kitchen and david sighed. 

A few minutes later darrian smiled once he got aq notification already knowing it was a text from Therealo_y. The two had been talking back and forth online for a few months and honestly every conversation was better than the last. Darrian hated to say it but he was catching feelings rather quickly. He fell in love with the others personality and wanted nothing more than to claim the other as his. 

He knew online dating is pretty dangerous and promised himself he wouldn't do it but he was willing to break the rules for the other. Darrian laughed and smiled all big reading the message and david playfully rolled his eyes. "Still talking to yo online love interests?" David asks. "David hush" Darrian says. "Ain't deny it though" David says. "Fine yes" Darrian says then smiles all big once his screen lit up. "Ya'll need to hurry up and meet in person" David says. 

"I know but i'm not ready to take that step yet" Darrian admits. The two would meet up soon but for right now it's better that they continue talking and getting to know each other online. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed