16

Third Person Pov 

Ethan hated to admit it but darrian being with him did make him feel better quicker than any medicine could have but then again the funny thing about love sickness is how love is the disease but also the cure. However it was now late and a bad storm had occurred and david had left awhile ago claiming he was gonna set things straight with tyler leaving ethan and darrian alone. "Make room ma" Darrian says and ethan gave him a glare before scoffing. 

"You outta yo mind if you think we sleeping together" ethan says. "Where else am i gonna sleep?" Darrian asks before getting in the bed earning a huff. "You lucky i'm to tired to argue" Ethan says. Darrian then feeling bold wrapped his arms around ethan pulling him close to the point where his chest was touching his back. Ethan felt a blush creep onto his cheeks but he quickly shook the feeling off listening to the rain. "D what's that" Ethan says feeling something poke him. 

"It's the remote i left it under here when we watched that movie" Darrian says. Ethan rolled his eyes and then looked over at the nightstand seeing the remote and his eyes widened finally catching on. "D-darrian the remotes on the nightstand" Ethan says and the room grew silent nothing but rain being heard. "I know you ain't sleep" Ethan says before he was being rolled over onto his back with darrian now on top of him. Ethan felt his heart skip a couple beats due to the way darrian looked at him. 

"Fine you caught me but i can't help it" Darrian says and ethan was trying to form words but his mind was on pause. This boy had his heart doing cartwheels and he tried to look away but he couldn't find the strength to and soon a hand was wrapped around his neck. Ethan thought back to how he was 'catfished' and now his emotions were constantly changing. Before he could think anymore lips were pressed against his own. 

My books worse than usual like bro what am i doing wrong 

Hope ya'll enjoyed