13

Third Person Pov 

Ethan walked outside to darrian's car curious about what was in store for the night. He was honestly shocked darrian even wanted a second date judging by their history and the fact the first date was only put in place due to them both wanting to get on the others nerves. Ethan got in the car choosing to stay silent not knowing what to say. "You gon speak?" Darrian asks and ethan only shook his head in response. "If you nervous just say so" Darrian says earning a mug look in response. 

Ethan would normally respond but tonight he wasn't in the mood he wasn't going to talk to much or play into the games he was analyzing trying to see what was truly going on. Ethan knows he's probably being paranoid but he just finds it weird that darrian wants to go on a second date. "Come on ma talk to me" Darrian says and ethan stared at darrian for a long moment. Ethan went to turn back around before his chin was grabbed making his cheeks heat up a little. 

"Come on ma don't be like that" Darrian says before pecking ethan on the lips. Darrian let go and ethan frowned looking back out the window. "Why do you really wanna go on a second date?" Ethan asks and darrian let out a small chuckle. "Cause i enjoyed the first one" Darrian says and ethan raised an eyebrow. "Mhm" Ethan says in a way that screamed he wasn't believing what he was being told. Ethan was about to say something else but he was stopped by darrian. 

"No more questions ma" Darrian says and ethan glares at him but chooses not to argue. The two ended up picking up so food and then parking on a hill. Darrian got out and went to the backseat making ethan raise an eyebrow. "Where you going?" Ethan asks. "To the back now come on" Darrian says and ethan couldn't help but snicker thinking about what usually happens in the backseat. Ethan went to the back and saw a tv. 

The two ate their food while watching a movie something sweet and simple. Ethan found himself getting more comfortable laughing and joking around with the other male. Darrian smiled whenever ethan laughed at certain parts of the movie. The other males laughter made his heart skip a beat. 'Maybe just maybe him being my on line crush won't such a bad thing' Darrian thinks to himself before eating one of his fries. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed