4

Third Person Pov 

Ethan sat at his table waiting patiently for his date to arrive. He was nervous but more excited than anything he was finally going to meet the love of his life. Darrian soon walked in and frowned seeing ethan there. Ethan looked up and they made eye contact and glared at each other. "What you doing here?" Ethan asks. "Minding my business" Darrian says. "Huh well who knew people like you had good taste in restaurants" Ethan says. "Shut up i'm on a date not that that's any of yo business" Darrian says. 

Ethan looked around and then raised an eyebrow. "Date? Ion see nobody else" Ethan says. "Duh that's cause i'm meeting them here" Darrian says. "Oh i forgot you was seeing someone online dang i feel bad for yo date. Their sure to have a rude awakening" ethan says. "Same for yo date who by the looks of it is standing you up" Darrian says. "Please i'm to fine to get stood up and they already messaged me saying they was on the way" Ethan says. 

"Uh huh well try messaging them again cause by the looks of it you been here fro awhile" Darrian says. Ethan pulled out his phone and sent another message and a ringing sound came from darrian's phone. Darrian picked up his phone and looked seeing a message. He then looked back at ethan with eyes full of disgust and shock. Darrian then showed ethan the message making his eyes widen. 

"Your my date!?!" they both yell/ask at the same time feeling sick. "You catfished me!" Ethan says making darrian frown. "Ain't nobody catfished you!" Darrian yells back. Soon an employee walked over to the scene and cleared their throat. "Excuse me we don't do toxic couples at this establishment" the worker says. "We not a couple!" They both yell at the same time before glaring at each other. "Man forget this i'm out!" Ethan says leaving. 

Then a few minutes later walked back in holding his wallet. "I'm out right after i get the chicken tenders and fries" Ethan says earning a glare from darrian. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed