9

Third Person Pov 

Ethan hated to admit it but the restaurant was quite lovely and they had a perfect view of the outside and the food was exquisite the only issue was his date. "Come on ma talk to me" Darrian says earning a glare. "Let me enjoy my food in peace and if you call me another wack nickname i will throw my knife at you" Ethan says and darrian raised his arms in surrender. "My bad" Darrian says with a smile. "Funny how you doing all this like you ain't catfish me" Ethan says. 

"Lil baby catfishing would be me sending you fake pics" Darrian says. "Ohh i see what's going on" Ethan says with a smirk ready to tick his enemy off. "Hmm?" Darrian asks taking a sip of his drink. "You in love with me" Ethan says making darrian choke on his drink. 'If only the drink would have took him out' ethan thinks to himself. "Excuse me?" Darrian asks patting his chest and ethan puts on a innocent smile. 

"I mean all these pet names, going all out for this wonderful evening and then the online dating you've been in love with me this wholeee time" Ethan says and darrian glared at him. Darrian knew what game they was playing and ain't wanna back down and let ethan win. "You right my heart" Darrian says making ethans eyes widened.  "What?" Ethan asks and darrian smirked before grabbing ethans hand. 

"I been trying to keep my feelings a secret but ma i can't keep pretending" Darrian says and ethan rolled his eyes. "Nice try i'd believe it's raining corndogs outside before i believe that" Ethan says before slow music started playing and couples were getting up going to the ballroom giving darrian an idea. "Come with me" Darrian says and ethan against his better judgment went anyway and groaned once they ended up in the ball room. 

"Bruh" Ethan says before his waist was grabbed and he was pulled close. "Come on ma just one dance" Darrian says and ethan didn't know why but he agreed and he ain't bother saying anything bout the nickname at this point. Ethan tried to avoid darrians eyes and look off to the side this whole thing felt strange here he was on a date and slow dancing with his worse enemy this had to be violating some sort of rules. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed