15

Third Person's Pov 

Ethan was laying in bed with his heart racing, his face heating and his thoughts being in a spiral. He couldn't stop thinking about darrian and what they would do going forward in their relationship. He literally hated darrian and now here they were first the online dating then the two dates and the kisses he was losing it. 'Do i like darrian? Does he like me?" Ethan asks himself feeling so confused. Ethan put the covers back over his head before groaning he hadn't been feeling like himself. 

"You good baby?" Ethan hears darrian asks and quickly removes the covers. "What you doing here?" Ethan asks. "I came to check on you since david said you won't feeling good" Darrian says before sitting on the edge of ethans bed. "So how you feeling right now?" Darrian asks. "Awful" Ethan says and darrian goes on his phone. "I'll order you some food and we can watch a movie then" Darrian says. Ethan was shocked at that since normally darrian wouldn't be so caring. 

"You don't have to" Ethan says. "But i need to i gotta make sure my lil baby good" Darrian says and ethan felt a blush creep its way onto his face. "Stop with the nicknames" Ethan says looking away before his neck was grabbed and his cheek was being kissed. "Why ma?" Darrian asks with a smirk before kissing all over ethans face. Ethan couldn't stop himself from smiling but he had to remind himself it was a chance darrian wasn't genuine. 

Darrian let go and started ordering ethans food. Darrian then laid down next to ethan pulling him in his arms and rubbing his back as a way to make him feel better. Ethan hated to admit it but the position was comfortable and the sound of darrian's heart soothed him. Darrian looked down and smiled a little at the beautiful boy thinking maybe the online dating was a success. 

All he had to do was find a way to officially make ethan his. 

Ya'll i apologize the queen been falling off and my writing ain't what it used to be but next chapter will be good and longer 

Hope ya'll enjoyed