11

Third Person Pov 

David had made tyler and ethan breakfast but all morning david noticed how weird his brother had been acting. "E?" David asks and ethan continued to pick at his eggs. "Huh?" Ethan asks finally looking up and putting his fork down. "You good?" David asks and ethan nodded with a forced smile. "Y-eah never better" Ethan says looking down at his plate trying to cover his blushing face and calm his heart down. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. 

The date was perfect and then that kiss. Ethan hated to admit it but darrian was a good kisser and the way he held his chin. Jay soon came downstairs with a comic book in his hand and grabbed his plate from the microwave. "You good lil bro?" Jay asks and ethan quickly stood up. "J-just a little under the weather i'm gonna lay down" Ethan says before leaving. "Under the weather? He sound like a old man using phrases like that" Jay says. 

Tyler then got a call from darrian and walked into the living room. "What's good bestie" Tyler says. "I think i got feelings for ethan" Darrian says and tyler couldn't help but laugh. "Wow this how we starting no hi, how you doing or anything" Tyler says. "My bad bestie i just been struggling with this whole thing first i fall in love with a person online and find out it's my enemy and now this" Darrian says. "What exactly happened last night?" Tyler asks. 

"I took him to this restaurant and he accused me of being in love with him and me messing with him went along with it then i took him to the ballroom in the restaurant before taking him home that's when we-" Darrian says but stops himself raising an eyebrow. "That's when what?" Tyler asks. "That's when we kissed" Darrian says. "Oh my god! Isn't this good now you two just need to confess" Tyler says. "Ain't no confessing i'm still confused on how i feel" Darrian says. 

"Well i suggest going on a second date and testing the waters" Tyler suggests. "You right if only you could confess to david" Darrian says. "Oh shut up i'm going to tell him promise i just need some time" Tyler says playing with the bracelet on his wrists knowing goodness well he couldn't work up the courage to tell david just yet. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed