20

Third person Pov

"Come on pleaseee" Tyler begs darrian who rolled his eyes. Tyler had been begging darrian to go on a double date with him and David. "Have you asked David about this?" Darrian asks not taking his eyes off the staircase waiting for Ethan to come down so they could go out to the lovely dinner darrian had set up. "There's no need to if you, me & Ethan agree he can't say no" Tyler says.

"I'll think about it" Darrian says before Ethan makes his way downstairs. Ethan kept his head down feeling a little shy he doesn't dress up often he's normally always in longe wear so this was a little out of his comfort zone. Ethan finally looked up and felt his heart skip a beat at the way darrian was looking at him. "You look gorgeous" darrian says speaking honestly.

Ethan felt his cheeks heat up and he smiled nervously. "T-thanks" Ethan says. "Awww ya'll so cute have fun tonight lord knows I will" Tyler says making darrian and Ethan both gag. "Could have did without that last statement" Darrian says before grabbing Ethan's hand and taking him out to the car.

This was still crazy to the both of them how not to long ago they hated each other but now here they were dating and in love. "So what we got planned for tonight? Better be good since you put me in fancy clothes" Ethan says making darrian laugh before kissing Ethan's hand sweetly. "Trust me you'll love it" darrian says.

Ethan looked down smiling shyly. Soon they arrived to the beautifully set up dinner. The two ate the dinner while talking about random things before darrian expression changed to a serious one and he grabbed Ethan's hand from across the table. "E I love you" darrian says and Ethan smiled.

"I love you to" Ethan says. Darrian then took a small black box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?" Darrian asks and Ethan's eyes widened. Darrian smiled at Ethan's expression before dying laughing. "I'm just playing" darrian says and Ethan frowns jerking his hand away.

"That won't funny" Ethan says and darrian calmed down. "I'm sorry baby but seriously I got you this" darrian says before handing Ethan the box. It ended up being a chain similar to one Ethan had lost months back. It's crazy to think that this started as two people who hated each other but thanks to a dating site found their way to each other.

The freaking end 😭

Oh good this took forever 

Hope ya'll enjoyed