A lot of things can happen in one day

When you wake up, it's with a lot of confusion. You can't remember when you fell asleep but waking up, you find you are sprawled almost on Namjoon, if the warm body under you is anything to go by.

You scramble off of him with burning cheeks but feel his arms wrap around you to pull you right back where you were.

"Relax." He mumbles, voice deep with sleep. "Let's pretend it isn't morning just yet. I was comfortable."

You swallow and feel your cheeks heat up even more but his arms don't let you move. You know he would let you move if you asked but you have to admit, you were comfortable.

You settle back into your spot with your face buried in his side and close your eyes. You can't put your finger on it but the way Namjoon hugs makes you feel safer than you remember ever feeling, even with the other members. It's almost as if he is telling you he has your back through this one hug alone.

You hear noises from across the hall and remember that it's Jin and Yoongi's room so you squirm but he just pulls you tighter.

"Really? He isn't in there?" you hear Jin asking and know who they are talking about. "Unbelievable. He sets the rule yet is the first one to break it!"

"They are gonna find you here." You mumble into the skin of his arm, still wiggling to get free from his grip. "He sounds like he knows you are already here."

"I'm okay with that." He replies as if it doesn't bother him. You push on his body to get free and tumble off the bed when he releases you with a sigh.
You stand to your feet and reach for your cane with shaking hands.

Once you make it out of the door you close the door behind you and are stopped by Hobi.

"Good morning y/n." He greets you, sounding barely awake himself.

"Morning oppa!" You grin at him, startling a bit when you feel his hands in your hair. You imagine it must be a mess.

"Do you need help with your hair this morning?" he mumbles and you consider it. You can brush your own hair so for him to ask must mean he wants to be alone. Perhaps he needs to talk?

"Sure, no one will mind you stealing the bathroom?" you ask, letting him take your arm and leading you somewhere.

"Not at all, I won rights to shower first." He laughs which always makes you smile hearing it. You love hearing Hoseok laugh. It just sounds so.... Happy.

He leads you to the bathroom, much like Tae did that one day and takes his precious time brushing your hair slowly while you brush your teeth at the same time.

You always like the feeling of your hair being played with so more times than one you've had to close your eyes and enjoy the feeling of your scalp tingling.

"I know Namjoon-ah was with you last night." He says lowly close to your ear, halting the brush in your hair. You tense up, hoping he doesn't get the wrong idea. "Relax, I won't tell anyone, although I think Jinnie hyung already knows. I heard you guys talking in the kitchen when I went to the bathroom last night."

You sigh and silently scold yourself for making it look so obvious.

"Nothing happened. I fell asleep with him still reading." You whisper, making him hum in response. "I couldn't sleep."

"Isn't my business if it did, I just felt.. relieved."

You pause with the toothbrush hanging from your mouth.

"Relieved?" you repeat, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing off the tooth brush. Hobi helps you grab the mouthwash before he replies to you, resuming his position standing behind you.