Weak for Kookies

You aren't disoriented when you wake up this time, however, you are unsure why it is you woke up at all. You feel around the nightstand for your phone but don't feel it at all.

I must have forgotten to take it out of my pocket again. You go to roll out of bed but feel trapped. You can't move again, only this time you are aware it is Jungkook in your bed this time so take a few deep breaths to relax.

You feel for his arm just to be more familiar of your positioning and your cheeks heat up when you feel the position the two of you are in.

Sometime in the night, you rolled to your side and Jungkook is cuddled into your back, holding you snuggly against him like a child would hold a Teddy Bear.

That isn't the part that has your face heating up, though. You can feel Jungkook pressed up against you everywhere.

Oh god. You feel mortified once you realize why it is you probably woke up. While Jungkook may be asleep, some parts of him certainly aren't.

"Jungkookie." You whisper, shaking his arm gently but it only pulls you closer and oh no. Is he really getting harder? What should I do?

If you are honest, it doesn't feel terrible. It actually feels kind of good.

But he isn't awake. This is wrong. You attempt to move again but the movement causes him to rub against you just enough to make a quiet pleased sound fall from his lips. The sound is too close to your ear, it makes you shiver with how good the sound was.

"Jungkook." You say more firmly, feeling wrong that he isn't awake to consent to any of this.

Finally you hear him hum in acknowledgement but he still doesn't sound entirely coherent.

"Um.. you– your thing–" you try to say but you feel far too embarrassed, not wanting Jungkook to feel bad about this situation at all. Things happen, right?  You tell yourself.

"Huh?" He mumbles sleepily, shifting his weight around but suddenly pulling his hips away in a hurry before pulling away entirely. "I'm so sorry! I- I must have been dreaming I didn't know–"

"It's okay! It's okay. I just– I didn't want anything weird to happen when you weren't awake to consent, i- I didn't want to take advantage of you."

"You aren't mad?" He whispers, his voice giving away just how affected by his dream he was.

"Things happen. I'm not going to make you feel bad for your body responding to whatever your dream was about." Your face feels like it could melt with how hot it feels. "Actually, I kind of… liked it."

You want to die whispering those last words, feeling ashamed and dirty and–

"You did?" He whispers  tone no longer apologetic but something else entirely.

"Y-yeah. It felt– it felt good." You stumble over your words the second you feel him relax and scoot just a little closer to you.

"Do you want me to leave?" His voice is thick and husky with sleep, it sends a shiver down your spine. One that does not go unnoticed if his sharp intake of breath is anything to go by.

"No. No, it's okay." You whisper, scooting your butt back in invitation to come closer. Your fingers grip the blankets tight to your face, hiding your red face underneath it.

You feel him slowly creep back into his previous position when the two of you woke, shivering when his hard cock comes in contact with the firmness of your backside.

This is somehow the most erotic thing that has ever happened to you and you aren't sure if you are dreaming this whole encounter or not.

"Is this okay?" His voice sounds thick, thick with sleep, arousal and something you can't quite put your finger on.