Irresistible Temptations

"Food is here! Everyone, come help!" Namjoon yells some time later, making you nearly jump out of your skin at the sudden volume. Namjoon must be nearby to witness it because you hear him mumble a sheepish apology before you hear a lot of footsteps coming closer.

"How did you manage to get things delivered, hyung-nim?" You hear TaeTae asking, followed by complaints of his not helping carry the bags inside.

"Between me and the company, we managed to pay enough to find someone who would risk the storm to deliver food here. We got enough basics to also pass around to others who live in this building."

Ah, their manager. You barely recognize the quiet, almost shy tones of his voice, having only met the man once before.

You rise to your feet so you can help, ignoring the seven soft protests for you to "just sit there" and bow slightly to the direction of the manager's voice.

"Thank you for your help and the supplies. I hope your wife is well." You murmur softly. You figured out when they all told you the manager gathered these supplies himself, he must have a family or at the very least, a wife.

"That's no problem! Please. She is very well and hopes the items were of much use to you." You hear the voice in a different position so your cheeks heat up as you stand straighter and carefully bump your cane towards the voice so you can assist with bags.

"Here, stand by the fridge and I will hand you things to set inside. Taetae will help you organize it." Jin's voice comes from your right ear, so you move towards the left until you can feel your way to the fridge.

Between everybody, you get the groceries into the apartment and put them away safely. After a few moments of chit chat, the manager leaves and Jin starts discussing what to make for dinner with Hobi and Jimin, the latter offering to help tonight.

You leave them to their discussion to wander around the house a little, noting Yoongi has been awfully quiet today and seemed almost absent all morning.

You navigate your way down the hallway until you reach Jin and Yoongi's room, knocking hesitantly in case he's still asleep.

"He probably has his headphones on. Hyung was working this morning when I last checked in on him." Namjoon says quietly a bit of distance away. If you had to guess, he's near his bedroom door. "Go ahead and step in, I'll see if he's still sleeping."

You crack the door open and feel Namjoon press into your back to lean over you.

"You're good, he's at his computer." Namjoon speaks softly to not spook you and then his warmth is gone, the soft click of his door signaling he's gone.

You quietly step into the room and close the door firmly behind you before turning to tiptoe over to Yoongi but he must sense you coming because you hear shuffling before hearing his voice.

"Y/n? Sorry I didn't hear you come in. Is something wrong?" You can feel his fretting from your position. You hear his chair scoot across the carpet and a few moments later his hand encases yours to help you over to his computer.

He releases your hand long enough to grab a spare chair to scoot up beside his, helping you sit before taking your hand again, this time lingering and not letting go. It's much like the last time, only this time he actively keeps holding your hand even after you have settled in your chair.

Yoongi must really love holding hands. You think to yourself, fighting back a smile at how soft the little habit is. You aren't entirely sure if he is aware he's doing it or if he just genuinely likes it. People show affection in many, many ways.

"Nothing is wrong, Oppa. I just worried because I didn't hear your voice all morning so I came to see if you are okay. Have you eaten yet?" You place your cane carefully onto the floor while you speak, ears twitching at the soft clicks of his keyboard.