Prologue

(RACHEL POV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day at school

I was leaning against my locker and chatting with my best friend Katie when I realized I was late for my class! I dashed through the hallways, hoping nobody would notice I was running without a hall pass. I somehow managed to get into the classroom right before the bell rang.

Miss Tate was teaching a poem that talked about how nature was so beautiful and some other stupid things. These poems are just downright boring. I can't remember how I even survived that class!! But because Miss Tate wouldn't leave me alone for a moment, I had to pretend to be the angel she thought I was. I don't know why all my teachers are obsessed with me, even when I was in high school, the teachers would never fail me and they would keep sending me for
random competitions, while informing me about it a day before it was held.

A few minutes after Miss Tate came into the class, she turned to me "Rachel, could you please go to another seat? I need this desk."

I sighed and nodded with a kind smile. Looking around the classroom, I noticed that the only vacant seat was next to Keith. OH LORD WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HIM!? As I sat seat next to him, I noticed he was sleeping. I wanted to slap him into tomorrow for no reason whatsoever. Of course, HE HAD TO GO TO the same middle school AND high school as me! I never thought I'd end up having the same schedule as him in COLLEGE AS WELL! Well, do you wonder why I hate him so much? The history traced back to middle school, he saw me getting bullied by one of his friends, but he didn't do anything about it! Sure after that, his friend had a black eye the next day, but the black eye came after his friend drenched my notebook and broke my glasses!

I hit him on his head with my notebook to wake him up "Done with your beauty sleep dumbass?" "Ugh, Rachel fuck you! That hurt!" "Oh, it does? Sorry, not sorry!" I didn't have the energy to deal with him. We both glared at each other with intrusive thoughts when suddenly the door slammed open.

"Greetings, Miss Tate!" said the figure who came in. I turned to face him when I saw that he had captivating green eyes and Lustrous blonde hair. His nose was sculpted perfectly, so was his amazing jaw! I noticed he had tiny freckles below his cat-like green eyes. I ALMOST HAD A STROKE! "Oh a new student, I need to get another worksheet" said miss Tate as she left, but I wasn't really paying attention to her.

The dude looked so handsome, so much that I could stare at him forever. I blushed and tried to look at unpleasant things to calm myself, so I glanced at Keith, but then he looked at me and winked, which made me blush harder! he walked towards my desk, and greeted Keith! I looked at them, back and forth when Keith said "Oi Idiot, move!" "Do you know that guy? He is so dreamy!" "His name is Luca, his dad and my dad were old friends and I've known him since I was 5 "Pleased to meet you, milady" said Luca, I blushed harder! "OH MY GOD MOVE, BITCH!" said Keith, and Luca smiled at me! I was blushing so hard, I probably looked like a tomato. I dashed out of the classroom faster than the way Laura runs at the 'Welcome sale' of our favorite store.

Hello People!

This is the first chapter of the new novel 'I Hate to Love You' 

Word Count- 627 words