CH- 7- Peace at Last

[Keith P.O.V] 

It was all fine, with Luca and Rachel wasn't screaming at me for once! I think my life is finally going smoothly. "Well, come visit again Keith! I would like to escort you out but I don't think I am allowed to leave my bed," Luca said in a cheerful tone, the exact tone I heard when we first met,  I couldn't help but smile ear to ear and wish him a good night. I untangled myself from the wires and reached out for the door of the room, clicked it open and glanced back at Luca to give him a smile. "Good night, Luca" I sighed and left, but weirdly, Rachel was sitting there waiting for me. I came closer and checked if she was alive or not, "You shouldn't be here alone, there are guys who have bad intentions, you know?" is what I would've said if she was awake. The doctor came in, looked at us and chuckled "You and your girlfriend remind me of me and my wife  back when we were young." I was grateful he wasn't looking at me closely or else he would've seen the hearts in my eyes. He continued in a serious tone "Your friend woke up, but still needs rest, he will join you guys in a few days again."  I sighed a sigh of relief "You should carry her back to her room, but don't stay there all night!" He smirked and left, while I was caught off guard.

I looked at Rachel, her beautiful brown hair were looking lustrous and flowy, guessing she styled them, her closed eyes made her lovely red lips that look like ripe strawberries pop out more than usual. Her beautiful earring hanging from her fragile ears peeked from behind her hair. She was wearing a basic black stripped top which hung from her neck to her waist, revealing a bit of her skin, but her monotone pink sweater quickly hid it as it covered most of her plaited brown and black skirt that reached her thigh's end, shortly after were her shiny boots with enormous heels. On her head rested a brown beret. 

She probably wasn't going to wake up any sooner, so I swooped her up, and went towards the girl's dorm area. 

I entered the fancy building and met with Katie, she looked surprised to see me "What the hell Keith? What in the world are you doing here?" "I HAVE NO FUNNY INTENTIONS I SWEAR" I yelled in panic "Keep your voice down!" she whispered panicking, she waved her hand as if she was swatting an invisible fly.  "I suppose you need to go to her dorm now?" "Yea," I replied sheepishly "Well, I am not going to allow you to go alone with her, no matter what your intentions are." She stared at me like  I was fungus stuck in her make up. "Rumors stated that you are the purest soul anyone could meet Kathi-"It's Katie"-Katie," "Well, you are a guy, and she's a nineteen-year-old girl, what could go wrong if two of those are alone in a room?" now I was getting pissed, what sort of a person did people think I was? Whoever spread the rumor that stated I was a player doesn't know me at all. "What sort of low-life do you think I am? I don't even like her!" I quickly defended myself "Mhm, sure." She gave me a sassy look and led me to Rachel's dorm. "KATIEEEE HELP ME CONVINCE SAKURA TO HELP PICK AN OUTFIT FOR THIS PARTYYYYY!!!" "Oh gosh, not again!! Her room is the second one to the left on the 3rd floor." She ran away, just great. I leisurely climbed the stairs, sighing and regretting the fact that I did not wake her up from her nap.

The door clicked open as I pushed it open to reveal a beautiful room. It was neat and organized, embellished with beautiful peonies everyone. On the right was a show case which displayed all of her accomplishments and trophies. Photo frames with her posing with her friends. The couch was fluffed to the spec and everything was clean, not even a speck of dust anywhere. I headed to the bedroom and laid her on it. I glanced at her sleeping figure, and removed a strand of hair that covered her flawless face. I turned around to leave, but heard light laughter. 

"You were awake the whole time??"  I yelled "Yeah, it was pretty funny and I was way to tired to walk, let alone climb the stair!" roared the devil. "You are a butt, you know that?" Rachel just stared at my bewildered face and smiled stupidly "Well, I am going, your room is as dirty as your face," "My face is dirty? Everyone knows I have the best skin! Its your mind that's dirty" She snapped, I rolled my eyes and left. "For your information, I waited so long for you to come out and to worry about Luca but your butt didn't move!" She didn't stop rambling till then, but her voice died down leisurely. I reached my dorm and fell on my comfortable bed, thinking about all events that happened today. Meeting Luca, fighting him, him fainting, talking to Rachel and so much more. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapter is shorter than the others I am sorry :<< this was supposed to be published before the hiatus but Sammy didn't proofread it.. ANyWaYs, I don't want people to think we are back from the hiatus, this chapter was already there as a draft.

-Lara

(Word Count- 930)