CH-2- With Luca

(Keith POV)

Luca has been in my dorm since 10 minutes and I have locked myself in the bathroom because I just overcame a range of different emotions.

I am furious at him for abandoning me when I needed him the most, but I feel happy after seeing him almost after 12 long years. I feel confused if I should lean on him again and I am scared that he'll abandon me and leave me hanging again. I can't seem to put in my feelings in words.

Most importantly, I am nervous to talk to him again about his life. Sure, I was acting all cool with him 20 minutes ago, but back then, i was shocked to see him again and those words barely escaped from my mouth. I don't want to see him, but I want to ask him how he has been, and how he feels after seeing me.

(Luca POV)

Keith has been in the bathroom for 10 minutes now, I don't know if I should get him or let him be.

I was lying. I was lying that this is just a coincidence of me randomly finding Keith in this university. The truth is, after graduating from school back in Paris, I convinced my mother to let me go back to Italy. When she finally agreed, I called Keith's dad to ask him where Keith is and how he is doing.

Turned out that Keith was studying in a fancy business University I didn't know the name of. Luckily, I applied and got in within just a few days. It was pretty exciting to see Keith after so many years.

It had barely been a week, and I already started with my first day. I entered the room and made eye contact with Keith instantly. He had grown to be super handsome. His blue eyes which resembled the ocean popped out even more than before and he still had a mole near his left eye, He is quite tall [a/n- Luca's 5'4 SHORT KING] and has a great physique, his lips are cherry red and his hair is a dark shade of chocolate brown. His gaze is like sharp sapphires piercing through the light. Long story short, he had grown to be very attractive. But beside him, was a pretty lady, who was clearly overshadowed by Keith.

She had green eyes which looked like polished emeralds and long light brown hair with flowed like a river till her back. She did have light make up on, but it didn't matter. She looked dainty, but bold at the same time, but had a special aura which Keith only had. It was pretty obvious that they both were meant for each other, but didn't know that yet.

I walked towards Keith and gave him an awkward wave while he just stared at me, and smiled sheepishly. 'Oi idiot, move' he said to her, while she chose to ignore him and stare at me 'do you know him?' 'His name is Luca, his dad and my dad were old friends and I've known him since I was 5 years old' 'Pleased to meet you, milady', I wasn't trying to woo her, I just wanted to see if she was acceptable for Keith, but I did anyways. She looked at me and got so flustered, she ran towards the door and met with the old teacher while running. Keith just glanced at her, and sighed.

That confirms it! Keith likes Rachel... She will eventually like him because no girl was able to resist his charms. Heck even I had a crush on him for a while, but got over it when I realized he's straight and not bisexual like me.

I always wondered, however, if Keith liked and admired me for who I am, or just because I resembled Kris a lot. I feel like, he only got close to me for that reason and became best friends for that purpose. These feelings of doubt just sprouted while I flew here from Paris. I know Keith is my friend, and I shouldn't have such thoughts of him, but I can't help but think about it. Whenever I was there with him, he would talk about how I looked and acted exactly like Kris and how much I was like her. I was 5 years old, so I didn't really mind. But then again, I spent around 10,000 dollars to see him, I don't want them to go waste.

Keith finally came out of the washroom, But all sweating....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALY after 3 months of writer's block, I present you with the new chapter!!

- Lara

Word Count- 788