(𝟏.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

robert walked up the stairs to his daughters room to wake her up for school

he walked in seeing her in her bed, on her stomach.

seeing that she didnt have her hearing aid on he lightly pushed her to wake her up.

when that didnt work he bent down geting closer to her and lightly yelled "nugget wake up"calling her by her nickname.

destini moved around but didnt wake up. robert sighed know it was hard to wake her up and knew that she was a heavy sleeper.

he turned toward the lamp destini hand on her nightstand and started turning it on and off.

destini groaned and put the blanket of her face.

"nugget its time to wake up" he said even thought she couldnt really hear without her hearing aid, and left the room, closing the door.

after 5 mins of destini laying in bed she finally got up and walked to the bathroom connected to her room.

she already took a shower last night, so she started to brush her teeth and after that she washed her face.

after she was done she walked out he bath room and walked to her closest to find a outfit for school.

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 ☟︎

destini didnt really feel like getting dressed so she just put on crop top and sweatpants with her yeezy slides

she had insomnia and couldnt really sleep through the night, she takes melatonin for it but it doesnt really help her.

she grabbed her black nike book bag off the hanger she had on her closet door. after that she walked over to her nightstand and grabbed her hearing aid, turning it on.

destini walked out of her room and walked downstairs seeing her dad and brother on the couch.

"good morning guys" destini said as she walked over to her dad and brother giving them both kisses on the cheek.

"goodmorning nini, its some waffles on the table if you want some" issac told her.

she nodded her head and walked over to the counter grabbing a plate with waffles putting syrup on it.

"hey izzy where is sh'aniya at?" destini said with a mouth full of waffles.

sh'aniya is issacs daughter.

issac mugged her and said "her mom came and picked up up early this morning, and stop chewing wit yo mouth full" he said.

she nodded and continued eating.

after 10 more minutes she was done eating.

"see you later guys love you!" she said.

"love you too" her brother and dad said at ghe same time

destini got up and walked out to her got her dad got her for her 16th birthday.

she has a 2019 nissan altima in white. she started the car and started to drive off to school.

during the drive all she heard was her r&b playlist she made and the song on right now was 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 by jhené aiko.

soon after about 2 more minutes of driving she arrived at her high school.

she grabbed her tote bag that carried all her school supplies.

she closed her car door and started walking into her school.

when she walked into her school everybody wanted to dap her up.

nobody really ever talked to her or ever heard her voice before, everybody thought she was really pretty and had alot of body. and alot of the boys and girls wanted to date her.

but destini did not think that.

she walked to her locker to grab her science, math , ela and social studies books.

after she was done she looked in her mirror she had in her her locker.

she walked to her first class still having a little bit of time left before class starts so she just got on her phone and waited.
_________________________________

𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 ❦