(𝟒.

*𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒
- im gonna b switching from 3rd person and 1st person.
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

destini sat on the couch in the basement trying to find a movie to watch on disney plus for the sleep over

while scrolling she found and movie and it was 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞. she loved that movie.

old disney movies and shows were destini's comfort zone,nickelodeon movies and shows too.

(a/n - whats yall comfort show/movie??)

she clicked on the movie and paused it got up to go change into pajamas.

at the sleep overs there was a rule that zuri and nini made up at the first sleepover.

zuri was another one of issacs friends that he bought around to the sleepovers sometimes.

the rule was that any sleepover they had you had to wear pajamas.

destini took off her legging and tank top and put on some ethikas with a sports bra.

she walked over to her dresser and opened the drawer that had pjs in it.

once she found one she put it on.

it was a giraffe zip up onezie.

(a/n - it couldnt find a good picture☹️)

when she opened her room door and when she stepped out she heard a baby babbling.

she smiled and went downstairs.

seeing her neice sh'aniya and brother on the couch in pjs, she walked over to the couch and picked up her neice kissing her cheeks.

"hey tt babyyyyy!" she said while tickling her making her giggle.

"hi issac" she said giving him a hug.

the doorbell rung and she walked over to it with niya in her arms.

destini opened it and saw the whole friend group except jj and deon.

she frowned a bit because she actually wanted to see jj even tho she didnt know her that well.

but she fixed her face into a smile and she let them in.

they all said hey to issac and they all ran to the kitchen to get to the pantry.

"bro nini i love yall houseeee every thing is so organized" aliyah said while grabbing some brownie little.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 ☟︎

when nini and issac were young meridith aka the kids mom she always kept things neat and organized

so destini picked up on the and always liked have thing clean and organized.

nini smiled and laughed.

they were all talking and it went quiet for a second and the heard crunching and smacking noises.

they all look at each other with straight faces turning there head towards marii and mj fuckin up some chips and candy.

destini busted out laughing and the rest to follow.

"mj and marii if i tell yall one mo time yo stop smackin yall both getting hit" nini said looking ar them and they both nodded they heads and looked away.

destini was like the mom of the group.

a few minutes later deon showed up and everybody went to the basement to play games and watch movies.
_________________________________
𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
——————————

"aight maw maw ill see you later and pops i said bye" i said giving my maw maw a kiss on the cheek

"alright baby and make sure you call me when you home safe ok" maw maw said grabbing my face and pulling me down to give a forehead kiss.

i nodded and walked over to my car.

it was an 2021 kia k5 specs.

i got in and turned in the radio and started driving to chick - fil- a.

as i was driving a remembered that destini was havin that lil sleepover.

i opened up my phone and went to destini number.

jj - arial 
destini - italics

"ima be on my way there in a few minutes" i texted now pullin up in the drive thru.

i ordered a spicy chicken sandwich meal and i got a 8 peice chicken nugget meal for nini.

"ok text me when u outside" destini responded.

i got the food and pulled out of the drive thru texting her asking for her address. 

she texted it and i put it in the gps of the car following the directions.

soon i got there and texted her to come outside to the car.
————————————————
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 🫂
(a/n - how are yall doinnnn ? how yall feel about journey and destini andd the friendgroup?? 😛 byeee!)