(𝟑.

*𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒
- im gonna b switching from 3rd person and 1st person.
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋.

as me and jj walk in the cafeteria we walk over to the table some of her friends and mine were sitting at

"hey journey, hey nini" my friend zariah said waving while eatin some grapes she bought.

i waved and sat down next to her since that was the only seat left because jj took the other seat next to me.

jamarii looked at me and tilted his head. i tilted mines too looking back at him.

"nini i know you got some snacks" he said. i giggled quietly and looked inside my purse.

"i- i could share my h-hot fries" i shrugged.

destini had a slight stutter problem but it wasnt bad.

he nodded his head aggressively and held out a napkin he had.

i looked down to open the bag and when i looked up almost the whole table had their napkins out to get some.

(a/n : this is so real, like you can never bring some hot fries without evb asking for some 😂😂)

my eyes widen and i shake my head looking at them.

"yall aint even a- ask you can just hold out a n- napkin to get some" i said while frowning.

they all suck they teeth while i poured some chips on marii napkin.

most of my friends live in my neighborhood and know my brother, thats how i know deon and jamarii.
deon is my brothers friend but i see him as another brother.

a few minutes everybodys in there own conversation while i eat my hot fries.

missy and aliyah approached our table and dapped us up.

ahliyah came over and gave a hug and i hugged her back smiling a bit.

they pulled chairs up and started talking again.

"yo nini when we gon have our sleepover?" mj asked and everybody looked at me.

monthly the whole group has a sleepover at somebodys house. so it was my turn to have it at my house.

we get snacks and marathon movies.

"u- um we can do it tomorrow since theres no school and yall can stay till sunday night" i told them with a small smile.

i love when we have the sleepovers at my house it just makes me happy.

"ouuu yeaaa i love when the sleepover is at nini house" marii said doin a lil dance makin me laugh.

i look over at jj frowning see her not eating anything.

i tap her and she looked up from her phone "why you not eatin nothing?" i asked.

"ion but im good thank you for askin" she said in a soft voice that calmed me a little bit.

i handed over my bag to her to see if she wanted some of my chips.

"nah lil mama im good" she said going back on her phone.

destini shrugged and kept eating her chips.

about 20 minutes later it was time for everybodys last couple periods.

☙𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏☙

school was now out and nini was at sams club getting snacks for their sleepover.

while she was walking to the beverage isle, she was on her phone watching peoples stories.

destini got a notification that some one followed her and texted her.

i looked and saw that it was jj texting her, so i texted back.

jj : italics
destini : arial

yooo read the text.

"hi" i texted back. i perfer facetime or regular call than texting.

what you doin she texted back in like 2 minutes.

"im at sams rn getting snacks for the sleep over" i texted but then started wondering if she was gonna come.

"are you gonna come?" i texted walking back over to the freezer section getting some meat so i can make some spaghetti for everybody.

speaking of every body i need to call issac and ask him if him and nyny are gonna come by.

(a/n : nyny is short for sh'aniya issacs daughter)

while walking out the store to go to my car i get a notification coming from my phone which is most likely jj texting me back.

i settle myself in the car she she responded yea i might pull up but ion if ill stay she responded and i frown.

i just hearted the message and drove home listening to what ever song was on the radio.

once i get home i put all the groceries away and noticing nobodys home.

soon all the bags are put up and i just go upstairs in my room and change into a comfy silk pj set.

i walk out my room into the loft and cuddle with the blanket i already have out there.

i turned on a random movie and started to doze off.
_________________________________

(a/n : i dont really know where im going with this book 😐 but i can also tell u that this is gonna b a short story.

should i write the sleepover or time skip?? like a filler chapter 🤷🏾‍♀️

vote and comment 🥰)

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 💕