(𝟐.

*𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

- im gonna b switching from 3rd person and 1st person.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋.

"alright class since im done with the lesson you could either finish the work from yesterday or work on ur homework" ms

"alright class since im done with the lesson you could either finish the work from yesterday or work on ur homework" ms. johnson said to the class before sitting at her desk.

conversations began to breakout in different parts of class.

destini decided that she would start on the assignment they started yesterday.

"MAN WHAT THE FUCKKK" destini heard someone scream and she flinched.

she looked up to see a jamarii and some other people she didnt relized and didnt know they was in her class.

his friends broke out into a fit of laughter. including other people in the class.

jamarii was destini's boy bestfriend.

it was one stud over there who was chucklin but she stoped as if she felt me staring.

she looked over at me, smirked and licked her lips while i looked away shyly.

she was fineeeeeee asf. i jus knew i was blushin hard.

"now jamarii what have i told you about cussing in my class" ms johnson said.

"bro im sorry but i take out my work from yesterday, and its all crumbled up with rips" he started off.

ms johnson at him unfazed and her arms crossed.

"and i remembered that i had my dog in my room and the lil nigga ate my fuckin homework!" he finished with a mug on his face.

i giggled and continued my work.

"mr williams out of all the excuses in the book you pick my dog ate my homework" she said chuckling and shaking her head.

a few minutes later the bell rung and everybody got up.

i walked out the room and started walking to my locker. it was my free period before lunch.

all i had left now was my purse.

during my free period i usually go to the library to write in my journal or draw.

when i was little after my mom died i was depressed and the doctors found the the more that i draw or write down my feelings it helps me better than the pills.

while shes walking towards the library she saw the stud she saw earlier walking towards her.

"aye short girl" she called out.

destini frowned and looked up at her.

"i- im not that short" i mumbled she stuttered a bit blushing form embarrassment.

but journey found it cute.

journey was a tall person, she was 5'7 almost 5'8 and destini was 5'0. so to journey she was kinda short.

"yes you is but anyways where you headed?" she asked licking her lips staring me in my eye.

like this girl is staring into my soulllll.

"im um headed to the library" i said looking at any but her.

"oh thats cool but you wanna come wit me and my friends to lunch even tho you aint had yo lunch yet?" she asked.

"uhhh sure but yk i never got ur name  " i say still not looking at her, fiddling with a string on my purse.

she grabbed my chin making me look at her and my eyes got wide.

"its jj and you need to look at me when im talkin to you" she said still holding my chin.

i nod and before i get to speak i feel a pinch on my arm.

i jump and look up at her frowning.

"why did you pinch me" i pouted.

"respond in words" jj said.

"yes and my name is destini" i said making her nod and let go of my chin.

"lets go" she said and started walking away.

she walks so fast i had to jog a little to keep up.

soon we made it to the cafeteria.
__________________________________

𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 😉