(𝟖.

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬 👻

*𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

DESTINIS POV

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

i sat on my bed and texted my dad that i was going out.

*honk honk

i heard outside and i got up to look outside the window.

outside was jj sitting in her car parked in the drivway.

i started to get nervous a lil bit because all the other people ive talked to jus wanted to sit in the car and smoke. that was there idea of a date 😐.

i got up from my bed and walked out the room, downstairs to the front door.

i made sure everything was in my purse like lip gloss, my keys , my phone, my wallet and some gum.

i opened the door and locked it behind me.

i walked over to her car and got in.

"wassup ma" jj said leaning over the middle console to give me a hug.

ma???? who?? meee?

i hugged her back and said "hiii how are you?"

"im good dest you good?" she said while pulling off.

"yea im good" i said while smiling.

"sooooo c-can you tell me w-where were going" i asked.

"yea we goin to the movies and den we gon go get something to eat" she told me while we stopped at a red light.

"ouuu ok are we seeing th-the new hunger games m-movie?" i asked hopefully.

she smiled and nodded.

"can i play some music?" i asked and she nodded handing me her phone.

"0412" jj said.

"what?" destini said.

"thats the password for the phone" she said chuckling.

"ohhh" nini said and started laughing.

'ohhh i got the phone and the password 😝' destini thought in her head.

she put the passcode in and went to apple music.

she turned on from time - drake ft. jhene aiko.

they kept on driving for for the little bit till they got to the movie theaters.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

the two girls were at the movie theaters now and were in the concession stand to get snacks.

"uhh can u o-order for me" destini asked since they were next in line.

"yea nini what you want?" jj asked her while lookin at the menu.

she scanned over it and said "i want a r-red and blue c-cherry mix, a kit kat and a-a small popcorn pl-please" destini said to jj who nodded.

once they got up to the front jj said her order and what she wanted.

it was time to pay and jj was about to take out her card at the same time destini took out her card out too.

"lemme pay" destini said.

"nopeee when you plan a date then you pay" jj said pushing her hand away and tapping her card.

destini playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed her food while jj grabbed hers.

they walked over to there theater room that the movie was playing in.

there seats were the seats all the way at the top.

they got settled in there seats and eventual the movie started.

destini was eating her snacks and she laid her head down on jjs shoulder and jj wrapped her arm around her and continued watching the movie.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝟐 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

jj and destini were now walking out the movie theater about to go get some food before heading home.

"that was soo g-good but it was so l-long" destini said to jj while they were getting in the car.

"yea but now i feel like i gotta rewatch all the other movies" jj said.

"ouuu we s-should watch them together " nini said smiling.

jj nodded smiling back at her.

"hey jj?" destini asked turning in her seat a little bit.

jj hummed turning into the zaxbys.

"whats ur a-actual name?" she asked.

"journey" she said to her while waiting in the drive thru"

"i l-like thatttt im gonna s-start callin u that" she destini said and journey laughed.

"whatchu want" journey said once they got to the window.

she told her there order and jj ordered destinis and hers.

they ate there food before destini dropped her and they were now pulled up in front destinis house.

"see you later jj i had alot of fun" nini said wrapping her arms around journeys neck.

jj wrapped her arms around he waist saying " i had fun to ma i text you later.

they pulled away and jj waited for destini to get in the house.

once destini got in the house her dad was still at work so the house was empty.

she got her clothes ready and go in the shower.

after her shower she texted her dad letting him know she was home and then texted jj goodnight.

she responded saying goodnight aswell.

destini grabbed her remote and put on spongebob and eventually fell asleep.

_____________________________

𝐡𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥?

𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐭𝐛𝐜..💕