(𝟔.

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ -excuse any errors 😙
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

-----------------------------------------------

"awww they so cutee".

"look at my sister bein all lovey dovey".

"yall lower yall voices they gon wake up".

"it look like nini sufficatin her".

"ouuu this picture so cute".

was all jj heard and she cracked her eyes open saw destini in her arms tight around her neck and jj had her arms wrapped around her waist while her head rested on her chest.

"can yall shut up yall loud" jj said while tapping destini to get up but she was a heavy sleeper and she didnt have her hearing aid in.

"hollon jj she dont have her hearing aid in" issac told her and she made a confused face.

"she deaf?" jj asked shocked and issac nodded his head while going over to the light switch.

he started flickering the lights making destini start squirming around.

"jj you see her hearing aid on the table right there" issac said and jj nodded "put it on her ear and the rest of yall can come upstairs and eat pops made some food" he said and everybody went upstairs.

"aii ma wake up we gotta eat" jj said while rubbing her arm softly.

destini opened her eyes and sat up off the couch so jj could sit up. she stared at her for a little bit admiring her and jj smirked at her.

"u-um you can come upstairs to my bathroom i got a extra toothbrush and r-rag for you" destini said while heading upstairs.

they passed everybody saying goodmorning.

"morning" , "goodmorning" was heard from them.

everybody else alredy had tooth brushed and rags since they come over alot.

the two made it to destinies bathroom and they brushed there teeth and stuff.

"hey you can go d-downstairs im gonna change my clothes real fast" destini said to jj and she nodded and went downstairs to eat.

destini then sat on her bed and went on her phone going to instagram scrolling through peoples story.

(a/n - i would put the storys on butttttt yk ion really feel like doin that...)

she then took off her onesie and got up and walked over to her draw grabbing a cropped wife beater and put a hoodie over it.

since it starting to get cold so the house was kinda cold.

she then walked over to her dresser and grabbed some legging to put on.

she then grabbed her phone and put it in her hoodie pocket.

nini walked out her bedroom and before she was about to walk downstairs she heard her neice crying from her brothers old room meaning that she just woke up.

she walked down the hall to his room opening the door seeing that she was standing up in her crib crying.

"hey babyyy" destini said and sh'aniya started smiling making nini smile too. 

she picked her up and left out the room walking downstairs.

everybody was still eating at the dining table so destini walked over to go sit down.

"dada" niya said squirming to get down, so destini let her down and she waddled over to her dad. 

destini went to the kitchen and made her plat with some fish and grits (thats what her dad made for breakfast).

she walked back over to the dining table and sat beside jj. 

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
𝟐:𝟐𝟓𝐩𝐦

it was now 2:25 pm and everybody else left including her dad since he had work.

destini didnt wanna be alone today so she asked jj to stay over another day and of course jj said yes.

right now they were sitting on the couch in the loft cuddled up watching spongebob.

"ma i gotta ask you something" jj said causing destini to sit up off her chest and look at her.

"wassup?" she said.

"i know we only knew each other for a lil bit bit i wanna get to know you better so i wanna ask you out on a lil date" jj said looking directly at her.

destini blushed, smiled and said "just me and you right?".

jj chuckled and nodded.

"yesssss ill g-go on a date with youuuuu" destini dragged out while smiling.

"we gon go tomorrow around 7 so you gotta be ready" jj said and destini said ok.

jj was happy that she said yes, she thought she would say no for some reason.

they went back to cuddling and watching spongebob.
———————

𝐨𝐮𝐮𝐮𝐮𝐮 𝐣𝐣 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞!!

𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 😘