(𝟗.

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬 😛

*𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

DESTINIS POV

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"TWINNNN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? NOB-" "YALL SHUT UP HOW DID YALL EVEN GET IN HERE?!" deon and jamarii got cut off by destini's dad from his room upstairs.

the two busted out laughin and left.

they were there doing homework with destini earlier and never left when they were done.

they left after a few minutes.

mean while destini was in the basement on face time with journey watch a movie together.

in the few months of the two girl knowing each other they have become real close.

they hung put almost every day and were always going out.

"ma" journey said looking into the because she noticed it was quiet.

she chuckled seeing her asleep bundled up in her thick blanket.

jj let her sleep and finished the movie and let destini sleep.

_________________________________

2 HOURS LATER 🙃

destini woke up hearing seeing that jj was still on the phone and she heard the shower.

since she fell asleep with her hearing aid on she adjusted it in her ear.

"journey?" she said in a groggy voice still waking up.

"yea destini im bouta get out right now" she replied the shower turn off.

once she moisturized and put her clothes on she looked into the camera seeing destini already looking at her causing both of them to smilie.

"jj can u come overrr i miss youu" nini said getting up to go grab a water.

"yea ill come over ma you want something to eat?" jj said grabbing her car keys and wallet heading fown stairs.

"um yall i just want some mcdonalds" she said.

" aight ill be there" jj said pulling out the driveway.

"ok see youu" destini said smiling causing jj to smile too.

30 MINS LATER

destini heard a car pulling up outside and she immediately knew who it was.

she got up and ran to the door and opened it watching her get out the car.

she walked to the door and they both crushed each other in a hug.

"thanks for the food" destini said but it was muffled because her face was muffled in journeys shirt.

"its no problem but cmon lets go watch a movie" jj said grabbing her hand and pulling her upstairs to destinis room.

they were sitting in silence eating and watching some random movie on the tv.

destini convinced journey to make a tik tok wit her even though it took like 15 tries.

(i cant find one that looks good so just used yall imagination 😬)

_______________________

i know its a lil shorttt.
i know i been gone but im try get back on my writing 😣

yall had yall spring break yet? what yall do?

byeee🙃