Chapter 22 Tangtang, let me take care of you with my second brother, okay?

front page
Chapter 22 Tangtang, let me take care of you with my second brother, okay?
search
Chapter 22 Tangtang, let me take care of you with my second brother, okay?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Boer--

Zhao Dashan pulled out his dick from the boy's wet and soft back hole, and protected the sleeping little guy in his arms. Then he looked at his second brother with a shameful expression on his face.

No matter how indifferent Zhao Dashan was when his second brother saw him and his younger siblings doing such a thing, he could no longer maintain his composure at this time.

His Adam's apple rolled, his voice was hoarse and bitter,

"Second brother, I..."

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and then continued,

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. I...forced my younger siblings. Don't blame younger siblings..."

Zhao Ershan scratched the back of his head, "Brother, what are you going to say? I can't even understand, and why should I blame my wife? My wife is so good, so I won't blame her!"

He really doesn't understand, he obviously just wants to fuck his wife, wouldn't it be all right for the eldest brother to just give him his wife?

Also, whatever you say is the big brother's fault, what did the big brother do wrong? Zhao Ershan thought about it seriously, but he still couldn't figure it out.

"Brother, you have fucked your wife for so long, please give me back your daughter-in-law quickly,"

He has seen it all, both of his daughter-in-law's pussies are swollen, thinking of this, Zhao Ershan is a little angry, he has never fucked his daughter-in-law's two pussies together, and his elder brother is ahead of him up,

Hmph, that's too much! When his daughter-in-law wakes up, he must sue her to make her feel sorry for herself,

In the past, every time I went too far, my daughter-in-law would not let him do it. This time, the elder brother went too far first. Then the wife will definitely not reject me anymore. He can exchange the two pussies. I want to It feels good to think about it, hehehe.

Zhao Ershan was thinking of something good, his dick was propped up, and he was shaking it in the air. He stretched out his hand to hug his wife, but he didn't expect to be blocked by his elder brother.

"?? Brother, why don't you return my daughter-in-law to me?"

Does the eldest brother want to eat alone?

Thinking of this possibility, Zhao Ershan's whole face collapsed,

"No! That's my wife!"

The daughter-in-law is his, and the reason why he is willing to share with the elder brother is only because the elder brother is kind to him, but no matter how good he is, he can't take all the daughter-in-law away.

Zhao Dashan knew that he had misunderstood when he saw the expression on the silly second brother's face. While it was funny, he was relieved at the same time.

The second brother was not angry because of his relationship with the boy, he was willing to share the boy with himself,

"Second brother, I won't rob younger siblings from you,"

"Really?" Zhao Ershan didn't really believe it,

"Then why do you keep your daughter-in-law and not give it to me?"

Zhao Dashan looked down at the sleepy young man in his arms, and saw that he was asleep, his eyes were red and swollen, his lips were bitten, and his face was exhausted.