Chapter 25 Get rid of the stupid man

front page
Chapter 25 Get rid of the stupid man
search
Chapter 25 Get rid of the stupid man
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Oh, daughter-in-law, you are so tight, so comfortable, so comfortable..."

"Daughter-in-law, you have flowed a lot of water, and the inside of your pussy is slippery, I like it very much."

"I cum in, I'll cum for you, daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, woo woo, it's so comfortable, so comfortable,"

"Daughter-in-law, my belly is bulging, just like the pregnant women in the village. Are you pregnant with a baby too?"

"Daughter-in-law, please, let me do it again, just once, okay, really, I won't lie to you, just one last time, and I haven't done that pussy behind you, my brother has done it But don't let me do it, daughter-in-law, you let me do it too?"

...

One after another stupid words came from the next door, and all of them fell into Zhao Dashan's ears.

Tossing and turning was already difficult to sleep, but now that the sky is under the sky, it is even more difficult to sleep.

Zhao Dashan sighed, stretched out his hand resignedly, grabbed the hard object, and moved up and down.

White light suddenly appeared, dizziness in front of eyes, and when he recovered, his hands were already sticky.

...

Zhao Dashan returned home with a silly roe deer, Zhao Ershan ran out of the kitchen in a panic when he heard the movement, and shouted in surprise when he saw the roe deer in his elder brother's hand,

"Roe deer!"

"Daughter-in-law, brother has hit a roe deer."

Tang Xiaotang, who was busy in the kitchen, glanced out and then looked away, but Zhao Dashan had already seen the surprise smile in his eyes,

Zhao Dashan's heart was beating so hard that he handed the roe deer to the silly second brother,

"Second brother, you took this robe to the town and sold it."

Zhao Ershan shook his head when he heard that, "No, I'm helping my wife cook."

Selling roe deer is better than staying with his wife, he is not stupid.

Zhao Ershan was about to go back to the kitchen, but he was pulled by his elder brother and stopped when he was brought to the door. The roe deer was forcefully stuffed into his hand,

"Brother, why did you give me this, I told you..."

"Second Brother," Zhao Dashan interrupted him, "You sold the roe deer, and bought some things for Tangtang with the money, and Tangtang will like you even more."

Hearing that his daughter-in-law liked him more, Zhao Ershan immediately became honest, holding the roe deer with bright eyes, "Really? Will my daughter-in-law really like me more?"

Staring at his second younger brother with such burning eyes, Zhao Dashan felt guilty unavoidably, looked away uncomfortably, and said affirmatively, "Yes, yes."

"You go now." Zhao Dashan urged,

"Ah, let's go now?" Zhao Ershan was a little unhappy, "But my wife cooks delicious food, can't I go after I eat delicious food?"

"Go, I promise, you can eat it when you come back." Zhao Dashan spared no effort to push people out.

Zhao Ershan couldn't compete with his more thoughtful elder brother. Seeing that he said so, he let out a oh, and went to town with the roe deer on his shoulder.