Chapter 23 The demon king fell in love at first sight, the two disciples overtur

front page
Chapter 23 The demon king fell in love at first sight, the two disciples overturned the jar with jealousy,
search
Chapter 23 The demon king fell in love at first sight, the two disciples overturned the jar with jealousy,
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the thunder light, the snow-skinned black-haired beauty leaned back, revealing a slender and beautiful neck. Even with a side profile, she was breathtakingly beautiful.

Mozun Yanjue froze in place for an instant, his heart, which had been silent for tens of thousands of years, began to beat at this moment,

At the same time, he also saw clearly the other two beside him,

The three of them were all naked, and the beauty was sandwiched between the two. Although the reason for the posture was that the connection of the three of them could not be seen clearly, Yan Jue could imagine how lewd it would be where they were connected.

In an instant, his eyes were red with jealousy that his belongings were taken over by others,

The last ray of thunder struck down, and the surrounding area was filled with white light. Yan couldn't help but close his eyes to block out the dazzling light.

When they opened their eyes again, the three of them had already put on their clothes, and they were standing in one place, looking at him coldly.

Tang Xiaotang looked at the man in black in front of him, feeling strangely familiar,

It's just that he seldom leaves the sect, so he can't remember the identity of this person for a while, but judging from the strong devilish energy lingering on his body, he must be not a kind person.

"Who are you?" he asked, frowning.

Yan Jue's heart trembled, and his ears felt a little numb.

Even the voice is so nice,

A smile could not help but appear on the corners of his lips, "Beauty, I have taken a fancy to you, how about being my queen?"

Tang Xiaotang's eyes widened, he knew the identity of this person,

The Demon Lord of the Demon Realm, Yan Jue!

It's just that I didn't expect that the protagonist Shou would have such a great ability to attract this person,

Before today, Tang Xiaotang might still have some scruples about this person, but now that he has broken through to the stage of crossing the catastrophe, and if he is serious about fighting, this person may not be able to compare with himself.

As early as when Yan Jue uttered those frivolous words, Mu Haoxuan and Gong Yao's eyes were full of killing intent.

This devil is looking for death, he dares to miss his master!

The two looked at each other, and rushed towards the Demon Lord. The action was so sudden that Tang Xiaotang didn't have time to stop it. When he came back to his senses, he found that the three of them had already fought together.

Demon Venerable's cultivation base is already at the peak of the body, so naturally it should not be underestimated.

Even though Mu Haoxuan and Gong Yao had a great breakthrough in cultivation during this robbery, they could only barely draw with Mozun when they joined hands.

"A Xuan, A Yao, come back!" Tang Xiaotang ordered in a deep voice.

Even though Mu Haoxuan and Gong Yao wished to kill the Demon Venerable, they still had to listen to the Master's orders, so they could only stop and return to the Master's side, but their eyes on the Demon Venerable were still as cold as cold ice.