Chapter 18

front page
Chapter 18
search
Chapter 18
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Master," Mu Haoxuan looked up at his master,

Tang Xiaotang thought that he would say something to persuade him, so he frowned and refused directly. However, the second his eyes fell on Mu Haoxuan, his pupils suddenly constricted,

"You!" Tang Xiaotang stood up abruptly, his eyes were shocked, sad, and annoyed... It was very complicated,

Even Gong Yao's eyes widened, he looked at Mu Haoxuan in disbelief, and was frightened by the devilish energy emanating from him instantly.

"Senior brother, why do you have such a heavy devilish energy?"

The expression on Mu Haoxuan's face was still the same as usual, he didn't speak, but stared closely at his master with a pair of dark eyes,

Tang Xiaotang's brows furrowed deeper and deeper. He still couldn't see what was going on with Mu Haoxuan. There was no other possibility for such a heavy demonic energy except to be extradited from himself.

Tang Xiaotang's heart was sore and numb. After a long time, he sighed, "Why are you like this?"

Mu Haoxuan looked at him intently, "This disciple said long ago, always follow Master,"

Tang Xiaotang laughed back angrily, "So you did such a ignorant thing?"

Mu Haoxuan suddenly knelt down on both knees, "The disciple made the master angry. It is because the disciple is not good. Please punish the master, but please don't let the master down."

Tang Xiaotang snorted coldly, staring at him coldly.

Gong Yao has already looked stupid, and now, if he can't see what his senior brother has done, then he is really a fool

The senior brother even secretly extradited the devilish energy from the master to himself. When did he do it?

Suddenly, Gong Yao already had a guess in his heart, probably it was done when the master and respected each other.

Brother is hiding it so deeply, if it wasn't for Master's unwillingness to agree to that kind of double cultivation this time, he probably wouldn't let anyone know about it.

Gong Yao was a little angry, of course not Mu Haoxuan, but himself, why didn't he think of extraditing the devil energy to himself?

At this moment, he was not worried at all that Master would reject that kind of double cultivation. He knew that Master cared about them very much, and would not just let his brother have an accident.

The cave was quiet for a while, and then, there was a long sigh,

"Forget it, I promise you as a teacher,"

Gong Yao's eyes lit up instantly, "Great!"

The corners of Mu Haoxuan's mouth also curled up slightly,

...

On the large stone bed, three naked bodies are intertwined, tightly fitting like a snake in heat,

Tang Xiaotang was pressed on the bed by two disciples, his lips were blocked with crazy kisses, and the other person lingered on his chest, leaving traces of wet saliva.

Tang Xiaotang couldn't help raising his upper body, and let out a low moan and gasp in his throat,

And just above the three of them, several red damasks extended from the ceiling of the cave.

When Tang Xiaotang was kissed emotionally, his lips and tongue suddenly withdrew. Tang Xiaotang opened his eyes in confusion, and met the lustful eyes of the two disciples.