Chapter 13 Heli

front page
Chapter 13 Heli
search
Chapter 13 Heli
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The little lord of the Marquis of Weiyuan and the fifth prince, Ji Chenxi, have separated! ! !

This news can be said to be the most sensational event in Beijing today.

Who in this capital doesn't know that the two are the most affectionate and affectionate, how gentle and careless the fifth prince is to the young master, how can he never leave after marrying a sick child, the fifth prince is probably the only one in the whole capital.

But now, the two of them have actually separated. They really looked stupid to everyone.

After the two separated, Ji Chenxi moved out of Weiyuanhou's Mansion and moved into her Prince's Mansion.

Of course, as an unfavored prince, his prince's mansion is naturally not much better, let alone be richer than Weiyuanhou's mansion.

Looking at the dilapidated Prince's Mansion in front of her, Ji Chenxi's face was full of unwillingness,

He should have poisoned the young master earlier, and he didn't have to work so hard for the separation fee, let alone live in such a dilapidated place.

But the opportunity has already been missed, and it is useless to regret it now,

However, Ji Chenxi couldn't help being happy again, thinking of the meaning that Zhuangyuanlang and the general had revealed to him in recent days.

Now that I have nothing to do with the Marquis of Weiyuan, I think they will propose marriage to the emperor soon.

However, as the days passed, Ji Chenxi waited for several days in a row, but neither of them moved.

Ji Chenxi finally couldn't wait any longer.

Early in the morning, he went to Qi Lin's residence, intending to express euphemistically that he has now regained his freedom and can marry him at any time.

Ji Chenxi had always thought this way until she came to the gate of Zhuangyuan Mansion,

However, just as he revealed his identity and waited for them to welcome him in respectfully, the guard at the door had no intention of letting him in at all.

"Bold, this is His Royal Highness the Fifth Prince, hurry up and get out of the way!"

Ji Chenxi didn't stop the servants around her from revealing her identity to put pressure on the guard, but the guard remained unmoved.

Instead, he sized him up and down with disrespectful disdain, still blocking the door tightly,

Where did Ji Chenxi ever receive such contempt, even in the Weiyuan Marquis Mansion, because of the little Marquis's confession, none of the servants were respectful to him,

At this time, he was actually going to be angry with a servant of the gatekeeper!

It is simply unreasonable!

Just about to get angry, at this moment, Ji Chenxi saw Qi Lin walking out of the mansion, with a look of surprise on his face,

"Qi Lin!"

Qi Lin had already seen Ji Chenxi at the gate of the mansion, but his goal had already been achieved, he was too lazy to continue acting.

He didn't pay attention to the other party's intentions at all, and walked past him without hesitation under the expectant eyes of the other party, and left gracefully.

Ji Chenxi: ...

The expression on Ji Chenxi's face was blank for a moment. He couldn't imagine that the man who had smiled gently at him a few days ago would ignore him to this extent!