Chapter 18 Ejaculate in the body, squeeze out Yan Gobi, and the other two attack

front page
Chapter 18 Ejaculate in the body, squeeze out Yan Gobi, and the other two attacks come, the baby wants to eat two!
search
Chapter 18 Ejaculate in the body, squeeze out Yan Gobi, and the other two attacks come, the baby wants to eat two!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Ah, huh..."

in a closed room,

The pretty little zombie was stripped clean, with his legs spread wide, and a tall man was pressing on him,

The man knelt between his legs, with his arms on both sides of his body, his strong buttocks swayed wildly, and a thick, long and terrifying penis in front of the belt was pumped heavily in the little zombie's leg hole,

The man's eyes were fixed on the intoxicated little zombie under him, the inside was full of heat and madness, the collision under him was getting faster and faster, he lowered his head, grabbed the little zombie with his mouth wide open, and tasted and sucked it wantonly in his mouth ,

The little zombie's legs were tightly wrapped around the man's waist, and his two slender arms were wrapped around the man's neck. Following the man's jerking movements, his body swayed rapidly, wishing he could fly out directly.

I don't know how long I have been doing this, the man suddenly hugged his small body tightly in his arms, let out a muffled grunt, and then suddenly pushed his body in again, and at the same time, his essence was opened wide.

Sticky, thick cum pops out of man's cock

The man's semen was hot and plentiful, and the belly of the little zombie who shot directly was swollen high, as if there was a cub in his belly.

But a miraculous scene happened, the semen in the little zombie's stomach didn't flow out at all, but the bulging belly that was ejaculated disappeared visibly to the naked eye.

Yan Si grinned, he stretched out his hand to pinch the little zombie's small nose, and twisted it pamperingly, "It really starved you to death."

After eating the delicious semen, the little zombie's fair and clean face was stained with a touch of blush, and a pair of big cat eyes staring at Yan Si's big hand pinching the tip of his nose, became cross-eyed.

"More~~"

I have been hungry for too long, and the ejaculation just barely squeezed the gap between my teeth, and I am still far from full.

He tried his best to shrink the hole, the meat in the hole was twisted tightly, Yan Si took a deep breath, his dick was almost cut off directly,

Blue veins popped up on his forehead, and he hurriedly said: "Don't pinch it so tightly, the dick will be broken by you!"

This little guy, did he think he could squeeze out the semen by clamping his pussy?

"Then can you fuck the baby again? The baby is hungry and wants to eat semen,"

The little zombie remembered what Yan Si asked him to say at the beginning, and then said: "The baby makes the husband pee, the baby is obedient, the baby is liked by the husband."

He may not even understand the meaning of these words, he dares to say anything just to get the man's semen,

Intuitively, the little zombie knew that the man would be very happy if he said that, and then he ate his semen again, just like before,

As everyone knows, Yan Si was breathing heavily when he heard it, and his eyes were red.

He grabbed the little zombie's slender waist and stared at him, "Why are you so coquettish?"