Chapter 34 The family came, the ending of Widow Liu

front page
Chapter 34 The family came, the ending of Widow Liu
search
Chapter 34 The family came, the ending of Widow Liu
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
A major event happened in Zhaojia Village recently, and the villagers are always envious when they talk about it

The family of the son-in-law bought by Zhao Dashan's family came here, and it was a wealthy family, and the carriage that came to pick them up was not comparable to that of the rich households in the county. It's awesome,

Everyone thought that the family would leave after picking up the person. However, what shocked them even more was that the family picked up the two brothers of the Zhao family. Naturally we want to be together.

Hey, this really makes the villagers envious,

When that human tooth came to sell people back then, if they had bought that young man, wouldn't the great wealth be theirs?

It's ridiculous that they laughed at Zhao Ershan for marrying a male wife who couldn't have children, but if he can have such wealth, it doesn't matter if he doesn't have children.

Envious, so envious.

At the head of the village, a group of villagers lamented what happened to the two brothers of the Zhao family. They were all full of envy. Someone suddenly mentioned another matter.

"Hey, have you guys seen Widow Liu recently? She used to seduce men in the village all day long with her flirtatious appearance, but hasn't she come out recently?"

"If you didn't mention this, I really didn't notice it, no, it's not normal that Widow Liu hasn't shown up for so long."

"Hey! I know a little bit about this. Just a few days ago, I saw Widow Liu. He was accompanied by several men with strange faces. At that time, I saw them strolling around the courtyard of the Zhao family brothers. I saw them. I didn't make any good ideas, but didn't Zhao Dashan and the others go with their daughter-in-law, I thought it would have no effect, so I didn't care."

"A while ago, I passed by Widow Liu's house, but I looked, and it didn't look like there was anyone inside. Moreover, after careful observation, their house had indeed not produced smoke for several days."

"I said, then Widow Liu probably ran away with the wild men outside?"

Suddenly, everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

In the town, in the Zhu family's mansion,

The young master of the Zhu family was reclining in the imperial concubine chair, with a sullen face and a disgusted and contemptuous tone,

"Did that bitch get in there?"

There was a person kneeling underneath, if Liu Fang was here, she would definitely recognize that this person was one of her mistresses,

The concubine respectfully followed up with the person above and replied, "Master, according to your words, the matter is properly handled."

The bitch they were talking about was none other than Liu Fang,

The concubine wiped the sweat from her forehead, she thought that the slut almost got herself involved, it was really hateful, she deserved to be put in that kind of dirty place,

"That bitch dared to fool you, young master, but selling her into that low-grade brothel really made her cheaper. But, young master, that bitch's beauty can't be sold for a few silver coins. Aren't we a little bit at a loss?"

That young master Zhu snorted coldly, and said disdainfully: "What money do I need? It's just to teach that bitch a lesson. My young master has grown up to this age, and no one has ever dared to fool me like this. Lie to my young master and say what's the matter?" Unparalleled goods, I am very itchy for the young master of the hook, but when the young master takes time to look, there is a ghost somewhere, and I am so mad."