Chapter 32 His young man was crushed by his second brother...

front page
Chapter 32 His young man was crushed by his second brother...
search
Chapter 32 His young man was crushed by his second brother...
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Zhao Ershan's eyes fell on his daughter-in-law's stomach, and he seemed to be able to hear what the elder brother said just now in his ears,

The eldest brother said that the daughter-in-law is here!

Zhao Ershan heard from the women in the village that he knew what it meant to have a baby in his daughter-in-law's belly.

Can......

The baby is so big, how can it be in the wife's stomach, the daughter-in-law's stomach is so flat,

"Is the baby really in the wife's belly?" Zhao Ershan stared closely at Tang Xiaotang's belly, as if to stare at it,

Tang Xiaotang looked up at his eldest brother, with dazed and helpless eyes,

Zhao Dashan nodded with gentle eyes, "The doctor said, it has been more than a month."

For more than a month, at that time, my second brother and I had to pass him, so this child may belong to me, or it may belong to my second brother.

However, no matter whose child it is, he will definitely treat it as his own.

Tang Xiaotang looked down at her stomach, stroked it with her small hand, and remained silent, not knowing what she was thinking.

Zhao Dashan walked over and sat down by the bed, seeing Tang Xiaotang looking over, he smiled at him and comforted him softly

"Tangtang, whether it's me or my second brother, we will treat this child as our own, including future children, they are our most precious treasures."

Tang Xiaotang's cheeks flushed suddenly, and she couldn't help raising her eyes to stare at him,

Smelly rascal, this child hasn't even been born yet, so he started thinking about having a child in the future, bah!

The two brothers had already held Tang Xiaotang in their palms and it hurt, now that they had a child, they took care of them as eyeballs.

Tang Xiaotang didn't need to do anything now, she stretched out her hands and opened her mouth, even the two brothers rushed to wash her underwear.

In the early stages of pregnancy, Wei Wei felt a little nauseous, but the two brothers were so worried that their eyeballs could not wait to stick to Tang Xiaotang's body.

One night, Tang Xiaotang had a nauseous stomach, and he casually said that he really wanted to eat sour food. Zhao Dashan went to the town secretly in the heavy rain, and brought back several kinds of sour snacks. The road was slippery late at night, and his clothes were dirty It got wet and fell down a few times, but those snacks were well protected by the man, and they didn't get wet at all.

Life is sweet, but there are always some troubles.

Zhao Ershan is very sad recently. He hasn't been inside his wife for many days. Now he thinks about it all day long, but his elder brother just won't let him go, and even reprimands him fiercely, saying that if he dares to touch his wife, he will beat him,

Zhao Ershan was so wronged, why didn't his daughter-in-law let him sleep with her after she had a baby?

He doesn't want a baby at all now, he just wants to sleep with his wife.

In a blink of an eye, more than a month passed, and my stomach gradually bulged.

What the brothers like to do most in daily life is to put their ears on Tang Xiaotang's stomach and listen to the movement of the baby inside.