𝟏: 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"There is another meeting tomorrow at 10am. I expect to see you up and ready by 9am." Hades Avery stated, no emotion in the mans voice. 

Eden does not view that man as her Father, and she never will. He is a foul man, who's only concern is his reputation and the dark lord. She continues eating dinner, not looking up to him, not saying a word.

Eden soon finishes her dinner, taking her plate to the sink and cleaning it, leaving no marks and placing it back in the cupboard.

"Good night Father, good night Mother." She walks out of the dining area, making her way to her room. She walks up the dull staircase, already excited for tomorrows meeting to be over.

She is not one of them, she hates every single one of them, except her Mother, Endora. She has the dark mark, but she had no choice. She fell for Eden's Father in school, stupidly. One day the two will get out of the house, together. Eden's two older sisters, Circe and Devany, are just like Hades. They would go to any extent to impress the Dark Lord, making them horrible people to live with.

Eden is glad to be going back to Hogwarts, she just wishes she could take her Mother, she shouldn't have to live with those awful people. Eden doesn't have many friends at Hogwarts, everyone suspects she is a death eater, therefore they are scared to talk to her.

She wishes they could see the truth, she wants to be seen as the person she is, a nice person, not a death eater. However, they can't see the truth. There are so many people at Hogwarts who are death eaters, or actually believe in Voldemort's ideas, who would gladly tell her Father about her tolerating anyone who isn't a pureblood, or blood traitors. She has to pretend to follow the Dark Lord, otherwise she will have to deal with the consequences of her Father, again.

As she steps into her bedroom, a sense of darkness engulfs her. The walls, painted in a deep shade of black, seem to close in on her, heightening the feeling of isolation. The ceiling, unusually high, looms above with a touch of green accents, serving as a constant reminder of the family's pride in their Hogwarts house. The colour green doesn't resonate with Eden. It serves as a glaring symbol of how much control her Father asserts over her life. Even the choice of the colour of her own bedroom is not hers to make, highlighting the lack of autonomy she has in this space.

She flops onto the bed, tears falling down her face. There is a meeting tomorrow at Malfoy Manor, and she can't stand another day of pretending to agree with the Dark Lord's ideas just to protect her life. The only thing she is looking forward to is seeing Draco, even though she won't be able to speak to him. Eden and Draco became friends in Draco's first year at Hogwarts. Over the years they confided with each other, speaking of their home life's and families. We learned about the similarity of our situations, how our Father's are awful people and that we both want to run away from home with our Mother's.

Eden decides to go to sleep earlier than usual, since tomorrow is the dreaded meeting. She changes into a hoodie and some pyjama shorts and tucks herself into bed, falling asleep after tossing and turning with nerves.

She wakes up to the sound of an owl screeching, and looks around to see there actually is an owl in her bedroom with a letter. She gets up and grabs the letter and feeds the owl some treats she has laying around for the family owl. She opens the letter and notices it is from Hogwarts.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑬𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚,

 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔. 𝑨𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎.