𝟔: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

tw- drugs

The next few months blurred into one, Eden spent her time doing school work, meeting Hermione to work on Herbology and partying with her friends. Tomorrow morning, all students will be going home for the Christmas break for two weeks.

Eden has her trunk set next to her door, ready for the departure tomorrow. Her and her Mother have been sending many letters to one another, and Endora believes she really will be safe with the Weasley family.

Endora was actually going to reach out to Molly herself to ask her if she would look after Eden for the two weeks. The two used to be good friends in Hogwarts, behind Hades' back of course.

It's already quite late at night, 10:49pm to be exact. Eden decides to jump in the shower and wash her hair tonight so that she doesn't have to wake up even earlier in the morning. The warm water cascades down her body as she cleanses her hair with her minty shampoo. She rinses the shampoo from her hair and applies some conditioner to her lengths. In the meantime, she glides her razor all over her body, leaving her body smooth and hair-free.

Once finished with her shower, she casts a quick drying charm before throwing her hair up into a messy bun. She changes into an old t-shirt and some pyjama shorts, tucking herself into bed.

--

She wakes up to her alarm at 7am, getting out of bed immediately to make sure Draco is up and packed. She knocks on his door, a yawning Draco opens the door.

"Are you packed?" Eden quizzes him.

"Yea, it's all there." He points to the corner of his room where his trunk is laying.

"Come over to my dorm." Eden walks away with him following her closely.

She sits up onto her windowsill and opens the window, taking a cigarette from her box as she gives one to Draco, who is sat opposite her.

They light the cigarette with their wands, inhaling the smoke.

"Are you excited for Christmas break?" Draco looks over to her.

"Honestly, I am. I think it will be nice to spend the holiday away from the Manor." She replies to his question.

"Me too, I can actually leave the house and not get hurt by Father."

--

Eden and Draco finally make it on the train, sitting down in one of the compartments together.

"Are you sure you have everything?" Eden asks Draco again, praying he didn't forget anything like he usually does.

"Well it's too late now anyways, chill out." Draco calmly says.

There is a knock at the door as the two Slytherin's look over, seeing Hermione through he glass. Eden leans over to open the sliding door for her.

"Hey, I thought that you two could come over to our compartment, since you know, we will be spending the next two weeks with each other." Hermione nervously smiles at them.

"I guess-" Eden was cut off from her sentence by Draco.

"That would be brilliant." Draco shoots up from his seat, grabbing his trunk and bag as he walks out of the compartment, nearly forgetting about Eden.

"Slow down Draco, she isn't going to run off." She laughs as Draco looks back to her, giving her the classic 'shut the fuck up' look.

Eden grabs her trunk and backpack, following Hermione to where she is sitting.

Hermione opens the sliding door after walking down the train, and they are met with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.

"Hi Hermione." Ron smiles, looking up to Hermione and smiling at her. His gaze then moves behind her, seeing Draco and Eden walk in. "What are they doing here?"