𝟒: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

She makes it up to the Slytherin common room, the different coloured lights dancing around the room, highlighting the amount of people here.

She reaches the drinks table, pouring a glass of neat tequila that she knows all too well that she will regret deeply in the morning.

"Hey Draco!" She smiles as Draco stands next to her, pouring a drink.

"Hi Eden, you look nice." Draco shouts over the music.

"Thanks, a lot of people turned up don't you think?"

"Yeah, I think everyone came." He laughs.

"Let's go mingle" She nudges his arm, urging him to walk with her and talk to some people.

  "Blaise is over there, lets go over there." Draco points him out, and they start to walk over to him.

They weave through the many drunken teenagers, heading over to the group Blaise is with.

"Hey everyone!" She greets her housemates while taking a sip from her drink.

"Hey, you look amazing!" Pansy Parkinson squeals, pulling Eden in for a hug.

Eden and Pansy have always been quite close, she met her through Draco in her third year. She's the only girl friend Eden really has, so she really cherishes her.

"Thank you, you look so good!" She says back to her, still in the hug.

"Come, lets go dance." She grabs her hand and guides us over to the dance floor. 

They stop in the middle of the dance floor, and begin to sway their hips to the music. The music so loud Eden swears she can feel it running through her veins, the lights making her feel like she is in a movie as she takes out a cigarette and smokes it, throwing her head back to exhale.

"Shall we do some shots?" Eden says to Pansy once they finished dancing, which she nods her head to and grabs her hand.

They get to the drinks table once again, greeted by Draco, Blaise and Adrian. 

"Do you girls fancy a game?" Adrian asks Eden and Pansy.

"What game do you have in mind?" Eden flutters her lashes while looking up at him.

"Perhaps truth or dare." Blaise adds to the conversation.

"Sounds good, I'm in." She nods her head.

"Yeah, me too." Pansy smiles. "Let's add drinking into it, if you choose truth you have to also take a shot?"

"I like this idea." Flint speaks up.

"You guys go sit down and we will get the shots ready." Eden waves off the boys, leaving her and Pansy to get the drinks.

"Are you and Pucey still fucking?" Pansy turns to Eden, wanting to know all of the horny details about the two.

"No, I only went out once in summer, and this was the result of that. We haven't seen each other since the end of 5th year so I don't really know what's happening." Eden points to her boobs, making Pansy's eyes go wide.

"Wicked, did it hurt?" She interrogates Eden, almost as if she wants to get hers pierced also.

"Nah, I got kind of drunk before so I didn't really feel much." Eden laughs.

Eden and Pucey had a friends with benefits agreement for a few months at the end of her 5th year. She enjoyed having causal sex with no strings attached, not having to worry about commitment.

They pour around 30 shots, putting them on a tray to make it easier for them to take over. They set them down on the floor, in the middle of the circle that their friends are sitting.