𝟗: 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

The sunlight casts through the small window next to the bed, creating a gentle stream of light that pierces through the darkness of the room. As the rays dance across the walls, they find their way to Eden's closed eyelids. The warmth seeps through, gently nudging her out of her slumber.

Slowly, Eden stirs, her mind emerging from the depths of dreams. Confusion lingers in her eyes as they flutter open, adjusting to the brightness of the room. For a moment, she finds herself disoriented, unable to recognise her location. 

As her vision clears, Eden takes in her surroundings. She looks down on the floor, seeing the clothes she was wearing last night scattered across the floor. She lifts up the thin, white sheets and sees her exposed body.

She sits up, back against the cold metal headboard and pulling the sheets up to cover her chest, looking to the side and noticing a ginger boy next to her. She refocuses her gaze onto the floor, seeing his clothes are also messily placed across the floor, making her loudly groan in regret.

Fred wakens next to her, turning around and seeing the Slytherin girl he had tormented with pranks since first year in the same bed as him, naked.

"Did we?" Fred speaks to her.

"Obviously we did." Eden rolls her eyes at him, pulling the sheet up further to protect her body from his gaze. 

"Did we use a condom?" Fred turns to the night stand, not seeing a wrapper, panic taking over him as he jumps out of the bed, bringing the sheet with him and running to the bin.

"Fuck! There's no condom anywhere. What do we do?" He stares over to Eden, who is covering her private areas with her hands since Fred took the cover.

"Fred, calm down. I'm on the potion." She frowns at Fred.

"Oh, right." He sits back in the bed and awkwardly throws the cover back onto Eden. "Nice day, isn't it?"

"Shut the fuck up. One time thing." She climbs out of the bed, exposing herself to Fred as she walks over to pick up her clothes, throwing them on quickly.

"Don't speak about this to anyone, I will hex you if you do." She threatens Fred as she opens the door and walks out.

As she opens the door, Lee also opens the door opposite, which is Fred and George's room.

"I could swear that is where Fred was sleeping last night." Lee frowns to Eden, peering behind her to see if he is correct.

"And I could swear that is where George was sleeping last night, Jordan. So just mind your business and I will mind my own, got it?" She glares at him, slamming the door shut behind her before walking to Ginny's room.

She opens the door and flops onto her makeshift bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Do I want to know?" Ginny looks up from her magazine.

"Nope." She sits up and gets some clothes out from her trunk. 

Eden stands up and makes her way to the bathroom. Once inside, she turns on the shower and steps under the warm water, allowing it to wash over her body. She lathers her hair with her minty shampoo and rinses, following quickly with her conditioner.

After finishing her shower, she reaches for her toothbrush and toothpaste, applying a generous amount to the bristles. She brushes her teeth, ensuring they are clean and fresh. Once done, she rinses her mouth with water and spits it into the sink.

She reaches for a gentle face cleanser and massages it into her damp skin. She carefully washes away any impurities, taking extra care around her eyes. After rinsing off the cleanser, she pats her face dry with a soft towel.