𝟐𝟔: 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Harry! For the millionth time, the banner needs to go on this wall not above the fireplace!" Hermione whined as she pointed to the right wall of the Gryffindor common room.

"Does it really matter what side it's on?" Harry huffed.

"Yes, I have it all planned out." Hermione replied.

Eden was fortunate enough to be put in charge of the food and drinks table, which allowed her to escape the arguments taking place in the common room. To set up the party table, Eden arranged two tables side-by-side and covered them with a crimson red tablecloth. She then sprinkled some gold glitter and gold confetti with the number 18 on, ensuring that the Gryffindor theme of the party was accurately represented.

On the other side of the table, Eden laid out the party food that Ron had managed to acquire from the elves. This included a variety of snacks, such as sandwiches, crisps, and cupcakes, all arranged perfectly. To finish off the table setting, Eden added gold paper plates with red napkins at the end.

In addition to the food, Eden also made sure to provide a selection of drinks for guests to enjoy. This included some firewhiskey, vodka, and spiked butterbeer, as well as red plastic cups for everyone to use. She made sure that she added all of Fred and George's favourite food and drinks.

She walked away from the table as her eyes scanned the surroundings. The decorations were perfect, just as she had imagined for Fred and George. Red and gold balloons covered the floor and corners of the walls, creating a festive atmosphere. In the centre of the room, a large banner displayed the number "18" in eye-catching gold letters.

As she continued to take in the scene, she noticed a collection of birthday cards on top of the fireplace. Each card was dedicated to Fred and George, filled with messages from their friends.

After finally completing the meticulous decorating, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Eden all headed up to the dorms to get ready for the party. Ginny took charge of distracting Fred and George and took them to Zonko's in Hogsmeade, where they could pick out anything they wanted.

Meanwhile, Eden and Hermione entered Hermione's dorm room and quickly got ready. Eden wore a gold mini dress adorned with sequins and gold glitter. The shimmering fabric reflected the light, making her look radiant. She took her hair out of the messy bun it was in and brushed her locks, allowing her hair to fall freely.

To complete the look, Eden applied a touch of red lipstick to her lips. She already had some makeup on from earlier, but it added an extra pop of colour to her ensemble.

Hermione wore a maroon coloured mini dress, which perfectly hugged her figure. She styled her hair to be in a half up half down, and wore natural makeup with a nude lip.

Once the two girls were finally dressed, they went downstairs and were met with a heaving crowd. People had already grabbed some drinks and food from Eden's table and music was blasting. Now, they were just waiting for Fred and George to arrive.

The party was in full swing as people grabbed drinks and food from Eden's table. The music was blaring, adding to the excitement. Now, everyone was eagerly waiting for the arrival of Fred and George.

The anticipation grew, and the party went on for another half hour. Suddenly, Ginny burst into the room, her eyes ablaze with excitement.

"Everyone! Position please! Fred and George will be here in two minutes, I repeat, Fred and George will be here in two minutes!" Ginny shouted over the music.

In an instant, a sense of urgency filled the air. Hermione sprinted towards the curtains, blocking all of the light from entering the room. Eden turned off the music, and Harry followed suit, turning off the lights.

The party guests quickly took cover, crouching behind the sofa or behind the curtains, avoiding the twins from being able to see them. The room was filled with anticipation as everyone waited for the twins' arrival.

Just when they thought they couldn't wait any longer, they heard a creaking sound from the common room door.

"Why is it so dark." George asked, shutting the door behind him.

"I don't know." Fred replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Suddenly, everyone jumped out from their hiding spots and shouted "surprise!" as Harry turned on the lights. The sudden brightness revealed the crowd of people who had gathered to celebrate their birthday party.

George, taken by surprise, let out a high-pitched scream and hid behind Fred, causing everyone to laugh. The twins, caught off-guard, were visibly shocked, but after the initial surprise wore off, they joined in on the laughter.

Eden and Lee approached Fred and George and put a crown on the top of their heads, Eden planting a kiss on Fred's lips before walking away. She turned the music back on and everyone quickly got back to partying, dancing around and wishing happy birthday to the twins.

--

"I hate my life." George muttered as he laid in his bed with a bucket next to him and a bottle of water next to him.

"You was so fucking drunk last night." Fred laughed.

"At least I didn't try have sex in front of the whole school." George rolled his eyes.

"I didn't! Will you stop saying that!" Fred shouted, becoming defensive.

"You so did, if it wasn't for me then the whole school would have seen you shagging your girlfriend." 

"The girlfriend has a name." Eden shouted from the bathroom, where she was leant over the toilet.

"See, Eden isn't denying it." George stuck his middle finger up at Fred.

"I'm only going along with it because I can't remember last night! The last thing I remember is you lining up 10 shots of vodka for me to take!" Eden screamed, before returning to gagging into the toilet.

"I saw too much and I wish to never see that performance you two put on again! Do you both understand?" George attempted to shout.

"Yes Dad." Fred spoke as he threw a pillow towards George.