𝟐𝟐: 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨

tw: sexual content

Fred invited Eden back to his dorm to spend some time with him, George, and Lee. The couple sat on Fred's bed while George and Lee sat on their own.

Lee smirked and pulled out a bottle of fire whiskey from his nightstand. Without hesitation, George reached out and grabbed the bottle, unscrewing the top and taking a swig. He scrunched his eyes and coughed as the alcohol burned his throat.

Lee followed suit, taking a drink from the bottle and grimacing as it hit the back of his throat. "Fuck, that's strong," he laughed, before throwing it over to Fred.

The bottle continued to circulate between the group multiple times, and before long, everyone was feeling the effects of the alcohol.

George slurred his words and pointed a finger at Eden and Fred. "When did you two get together then?" he questioned.

"Night of the ball," Fred answered.

Lee, seemingly amused by the topic of the conversation, chimed in with a giggle. "Yeah, but when did you get together?" he asked.

"Christmas break." Eden snickered.

"Eww, I knew you two did it that night." , his laughter echoing through the room.

"Shut up! I can say the same for you two!" Eden shouted, falling back onto Fred laughing.

"Stop! Change the conversation! So, what did everyone do today?" Lee tried to keep a straight face, until Eden snickered, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"We talked about you shagging my brother today." Fred spoke through laughs.

Lee jumped under his covers and hid his face from the others. "This is the worst day of my life." He spoke.

After a few hours of the drunken four making jokes with eachother, George and Lee fall asleep on their beds, leaving Fred and Eden awake. It was late at night, and the room was filled with a quiet stillness.

"Can I have some pyjamas?" Eden asked, not wanting to sleep naked.

"Sure, I'll get you something." He said as he rummaged through his wardrobe.

Eden watched as Fred pulled out one of his hoodies and a pair of his boxers. He handed them to her, a smile playing on his lips.

"Thanks," Eden replied.

She entered the bathroom and she slipped into the clothes. The hoodie felt soft against her skin, and the boxers were roomy enough that she didn't feel trapped. She quickly folded her uniform, placing it on top of Fred's drawers, before returning to the room.

When she emerged, she noticed that Fred had stripped down to his boxers. His back muscles flexed as he closed the curtains to give them privacy.

Eden couldn't help but admire his physique. She laid down next to Fred, yearning to touch him. She reached out and gently grabbed his face, pulling him towards her. She smashed her lips against his, her hands making their way up to his hair.

Eden straddled him, her movements filled with sensuality. Their tongues danced together with passion, their need for each other growing with each passing moment.

Eden moved her hips back and forth, a quiet groan escaping Fred's lips. She broke the kiss to cover his mouth with her hand, reaching for her wand. With a quick flick of her wand, she casted muffliato around the bed, ensuring that Lee and George wouldn't hear them. Satisfied with the silence, she threw her wand back down onto the bed and resumed kissing him, moving her hips once again.

Fred's hand moved up the back of her hoodie, the coldness of his touch against her warm skin igniting a spark of desire within her. She pulled away from the kiss and moved herself lower, peppering kisses over his clothed erection.