𝟐𝟕: 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐲

Spring melted into Summer, and Eden felt busier than ever. She had spent her days studying for her end of year exams at Hogwarts. Last year, Eden aced her NEWT exams, getting 'Outstanding' in 6 of her exams and an 'Excellent' in Herbology. Eden was determined to keep up her grades, and therefore spent every evening and weekend studying.

"I'm not going to the party, Fred. I have to study for the exams." Eden sighed as she teared her eyes away from her History of Magic textbook to glance at Fred who was casually laid on her bed.

"Cmon, Eden. Even Hermione is going. It will be fun, one night away from studying won't hurt." Fred pleaded.

"Fine. It better be worth it." She slammed the textbook shut and stood up from her desk.

"I promise I will make it worth it." He winked at her as she sat down next to him.

"Fuck off, Fred." She rolled her eyes.

--

After much begging from Fred, Eden finally relented and agreed to go to the party. However, she made an agreement with Fred that they would leave after an hour, as she wasn't particularly excited about attending in the first place. Despite this, Eden made an effort to look her best, tying up the top half of her hair with a hairband while leaving a few loose strands in the front.

As they walked downstairs towards the common room, Eden couldn't help but notice the number of people already there. It was a mix of students from different houses, creating a lively atmosphere. Eden and Fred made their way to the drink table, where they each poured themselves a glass of firewhiskey. The strong scent of alcohol filled the air, and Eden took a sip, feeling a warm sensation spread throughout her body.

Despite the agreement to leave after an hour, Fred was nowhere to be found when it was time for them to leave. He left Eden's side when he wanted to go speak to George, and she decided to stay near the drinks table instead of following along. She gave up on waiting for him after ten minutes, and walked around the common room to see where he was. It didn't take long for her to find him though, as when she looked into the crowd, she saw him hoisted up into the air by some boys from Hufflepuff chugging a bottle of firewhiskey.

"Fred, get down." She sighed, her head falling into the palm of her hand.

"No!" He screamed as he pulled his lips away from the bottle.

"Please, Fred! You agreed that we would only stay for an hour." She whined.

"Just fuck off, we can go in 5 minutes." He shouted over the music.

Her jaw dropped in shock, Fred had never been this rude to her ever since they had gotten together. She shook her head and turned around, sitting down on one of the sofas and swirling her drink in her cup.

"Are you okay? You look pissed." A thick Irish accent asked from beside Eden. She turned to look at who was speaking, but Eden had never seen her before this moment.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My boyfriends just a fucking cunt." Eden spoke, turning her attention to Fred to glare at him.

"Why?" She asked, seeming interested in Eden's relationship problems.

Eden huffed, "Because he said we could leave this party after an hour and look at him." She ranted, pointing over at Fred as she spoke.

"Oh, I wouldn't expect anything less from Fred Weasley." She giggled.

"What do you mean?" Eden asked, staring at the floor.

"He isn't the type of guy to turn down a party, him or his twin brother." She shrugged, "What's your name?"

"Eden." Eden spoke bluntly.

"I'm Saoirse Keegan, lovely to meet you Eden." Saoirse smiled, holding out her hand for Eden to shake.

"Nice to meet you too." Eden forced a smile, taking a hold of her hand and shaking it.

--

Fred finally decided to call it a night after drinking a full bottle of fire whiskey. He stumbled over to Eden and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Come on, I'm ready to go now." He slurred his words.

Eden huffed and said goodbye to Saoirse, standing up and walking away with Fred. As they left the common room, Fred took a hold of her hips and planted wet kisses on her neck.

"Come to my dorm, let me fuck you." He groaned into Eden's ear.

Eden pulled away from him and replied firmly, "No, you're drunk and you've pissed me off. Goodnight."

She patted him on the shoulder and walked away from him, heading back to her dorm. Once she arrived, she kicked off her heels and took off her dress, washing off her makeup in the sink.

Feeling tired, Eden changed into her pyjamas and climbed into bed, opening the window for some fresh air. She soon fell asleep, knowing that it was a good night's rest that she needed.

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!

meet Saoirse Keegan, who will be played by Florence Pugh!