Draco & Harry

Harry's pov

Today was my schedule to fill out paperwork, hated it.
My bored eyes make their way up to the picture of me and Draco on our wedding day.
I sat under my breath "god I love that man, how have I gotten so lucky."
I glance at the clock and thankfully it's time to go home.
I walk out of my office and dismiss myself from work.
I make my way to the flu departures and flu home.
When I walk inside the house, Draco isn't there.
I think 'i hated the hours he has as a healer, never give him a break do they'
I start up on dinner since Draco's and annoying arse when he's hungry.

Draco's pov

Today they gave me extra charts to finish so I became late for home. Harry's going to kill me, he hates when I'm late.
Once I've completed the last chart I go to the charts box's and lay them in it.
I then make my way to my locker and as I'm grabbing my stuff my eyes locate Harry and i's wedding picture.
When I arrive home Harry's cooking in the kitchen.
A smile forms on my face. I think 'this beautiful man never fails to make me love him'
I walk up and hug him from behind.
He jumps a bit.
Harry-"god, Draco you scared me"
Draco-"hi Harry, sorry I'm late"
Harry-"it's ok, I started dinner"
Draco-"what are you making?"
Harry-"spaghetti bolognese"
Draco-"you know I love your cooking"

3rd person pov

They sit down and eat their dinner.
Once they've finished Draco does the dishes.
They take a warm shower together and fall into a deep slumber, huddled into eachother under the douve.