Pansy's nightmare

I open my eyes, my breath gets caught in my throat as I realise I'm in the Parkinson manor. I jump as I hear my father's voice behind me.

Amaryllis-"Pansy, I'm sure you know what day it is, it's a day of great honour for you"

Pansy-"f...father, please I beg you, no"

Amaryllis-"quiet! Now Pansy, you know that is a great honour that the dark lord trust you"

Pansy-"y..yes father"

He grabs my shoulder and drags me into the main hall.

Voldy-"Pansy, it's exquisite for you to join us, you should be honoured to receive this mark. It's a sign that I have trust in you"

Pansy-"y..yes lord"

Voldy-"now, kneel and give me your arm."

My father pushes my shoulder down forcing me to kneel and pulls my sleeve up, giving my arm to the dark lord.
I close my eyes and feel the tip of his wand against my arm. My breathing speeds up and my heart hammers against my chest. As he begins them curse I fall further to the ground and let out a scream of pain.
The last thing I hear before I black out is the dark lord letting out a huff of disgust.

My eyes shit open as I lay sweating in bed my chest rising and falling. I look to the side and see my wife asleep with an unpleasant expression on her face, tear tracks visible on her cheeks.
I start shacking her shoulder and she wakes up.
Hermione-"thanks"
Pansy-"no problem, I also had a night mare."
Hermione-"you want to talk about it?"
Pansy-"sure, so I kind of had a flashback to when my father forced me to get the dark mark."
Hermione-"I had a flashback to when I had to obliviate my parents memories of me."
Pansy-"oh, Mionie. I can only guess how hard that could've been"
Hermione-"it's ok, I can't imagine how bad it would be to get the mark."
Pansy-"wasn't the best day"
Hermione-"can we cuddle?"
Pansy-"please"

They lay down and fall asleep in each other's arms.